Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think we need a state by state MAP, and places that USE e-verify, and places that DON't.

We really need a website that people can go to, maybe an ALIPAC site, go to it, click on it, and see up dates on which place have illegals and which do not.

Really WE NEED TO DO MORE THAN POST REGURGITAED news stories on Alipac. Everyone has fast food etc places NEAR THEM!!!

We need to get some $$ together to fund this, get a web guy who can DO IT, and start hitting employers NOW!!

Obama is pushing this before the next congressional elections!!

Then this could be linked to public forums.

We need to get off our lazy behinds and do it!!

Who knows a web programmer that could handle this type of stuff???

Chef-boy-RD, looks like there may be trouble brewing(from the profiling PDF for 'homeland' insecurity:

U) secondary
    targeting
    (U//FOUO) Plans or attacks directed against parties
    (secondary targets) that provide direct financial, logistic, or
    physical support to the primary target of an organized
    campaign, with the goal of coercing those parties to end their
    engagement with a primary target. Secondary targets can
    include customers of or suppliers to a primary target or
    employees of a primary target organization.

There has to also be some way to hold small businesses like construction and landscaping companies accountable! Many of these business owners are self employed and hire illegals like there's no tomorrow! I especially think the homebuilding industry is complicit in this-the licensed contractors hire subcontractors with all illegal alien crews.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Arizonablue wrote:

When will there be a concerted effort across the board, to at least boycott restaurants and fast-food, to show a power for the wrongs of illegal immigration? If you keep going to all the 'FAST FOOD' places, they will NEVER LEAVE!!
    Hmmm..........after boycotting ALL fast food restaurants because some of them hire illegals do we then boycott all banks because some of them gave illegals home loans? And perhaps after that we can boycott all car dealerships because some of them sell cars to illegals. Oh, and let's not forget to keep our kids out of all schools where illegal aliens are also in attendance. Last but not least, lets not buy any more vegetables or meat either because many of the farms and meat processing plants hire illegals too. IMO, your spinning your wheels on this issue, Arizonablue.

For the record, not all fast food joints hire illegal aliens. Moreover, how do you expect to personally qualify who is illegal and who isn't? I'm sure fast food joints hire legal Hispanics too. Are you suggesting that we boycott an entire industry simply because some of them hire illegal aliens? If not, can you separate the illegal hiring joints from the non-illegal alien hiring joints for us? I'd hate to boycott a restaurant under the assumption that it's employees are illegal just because they're Hispanic.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need to make one example, doing NOTHING is a real bad option. It is quite obvious if illegals are working in fast food.

We are up against a huge money machine.

Fast food
    meat processing
    Motel/Hotel industry
    construction

There is NO WAY IN HIGH HECK, that you are going to drain all these industries of low wage labor, no way. Only economics can do it. This is the REPUBLICAN part of the situation. The Democrats are just gaining the bennefit.

You are talking BILLIONS of dollars, and you think you are going to 'fax' them all away?

You have to have a nation wide PROTEST. If ONE Mcdiggies hires illegals BOYCOTT them all, or NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN.

Figure it out. Well, you don't have to, I just did for you.

MW
    Arizonablue wrote:

Figure it out. Well, you don't have to, I just did for you.
    No you didn't, not really.

Most fast food restaurants are franchise operations. It's not fair to punish one owner because the owner of another franchise hires illegals. Sorry, what you're advocating for just doesn't make sense. Now if you want to boycott one specific restaurant that hires illegal, I'm all for it. However, it's just wrong to punish someone for anothers crime - it's un-American.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fast food is a name brand, they can stick together, or sink together. If you have one place Americans are hired, then good, put it on the map as 'hires Americans, support them (as of X/ XX./ 09) Then they can see the rewards.

I don't have the ability to produce such a website, and no one has PM ed me to say this needs to get done, lets do it etc...

As I said before, its all figured out, its all real simple. Problem is these corporations are behind the amnesty etc, and you never hear about that.

Very simple, and like the media, something COULD be done, but ignorance and stupidity are constant companions in this struggle.

I stay at home and eat, cost too much, and they hire nothing but, what illegals. messycants.UGHUGHUGHUGH
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Arizonablue wrote:

When will there be a concerted effort across the board, to at least boycott restaurants and fast-food, to show a power for the wrongs of illegal immigration? If you keep going to all the 'FAST FOOD' places, they will NEVER LEAVE!!
    Hmmm..........after boycotting ALL fast food restaurants because some of them hire illegals do we then boycott all banks because some of them gave illegals home loans? And perhaps after that we can boycott all car dealerships because some of them sell cars to illegals. Oh, and let's not forget to keep our kids out of all schools where illegal aliens are also in attendance. Last but not least, lets not buy any more vegetables or meat either because many of the farms and meat processing plants hire illegals too. IMO, your spinning your wheels on this issue, Arizonablue.

For the record, not all fast food joints hire illegal aliens. Moreover, how do you expect to personally qualify who is illegal and who isn't? I'm sure fast food joints hire legal Hispanics too. Are you suggesting that we boycott an entire industry simply because some of them hire illegal aliens? If not, can you separate the illegal hiring joints from the non-illegal alien hiring joints for us? I'd hate to boycott a restaurant under the assumption that it's employees are illegal just because they're Hispanic.
    MW - Why are you being so sarcastic and critical towards someone who is just trying to figure out a way that we, the people, can do something to change the behavior of businesses who hire illegals? Arizonablues is at least trying to suggest an action we can take other than just singing to the choir here.

Even if we started with one industry like fast food, or even one fast food chain, it might get enough publicity to have some effect. We don't have to do it with all industries as you suggest. We could start with one that isn't franchised.

More importantly, rather than a boycott, we could focus on rewarding companies that use e-verify, or has a policy of hiring legal American workers, as Arizonablues suggested. The focus could be on publicizing companies that follow the laws, employ American workers, and especially if they use e-verify.

We could start with Jack-in-the-Box, which apparently advertises right in their restaurants that they use e-verify, as per photo Jshhmr posted above in this thread. They could be the first.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Build, I like your idea. No matter how spitting mad I get about people barely speaking Inglees at their jobs, there is no way I can prove they are here illegally. My only power is throwing off a contractor from my property if he sends a crew where none speak the Inglees. (Been there and done it a few times.)
    About once a month I will stop at Arby's whose workers are all young Americans, (who sing You Are My Sunshine whenever the manager walks in) and I zip through Kentucky Fried Chicken occasionally, all Americans. I have quit McDonald's as everyone behind the counter mostly speaks spanish whatever they are talking about to each other. But can I put myself out by vocally protesting spanish-speaking employees? I wouldn't even try.
    I think we have to start pushing our retailers to start using E-Verify and display a sign they do that, and make sure they know the press is watching them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast