Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHEN Was Your Last Visit to NumbersUSA ?

www.NumbersUSA.com

Please don't forget to sign up with NumbersUSA so that you will get fax alerts in your regular email.

Please don't forget to check with them every couple of days. Sending some faxes from NumbersUSA is so easy and takes no time and it is very important that we do not ease up on anyone.

Thank you for visiting NumbersUSA everybody. Some of the fax alerts which come through the emails are personalized and they will only work for the person whose name is on it. Some are general fax alets and they can be posted for everyone.

So, please take a moment to go to www.NumbersUSA.com to make sure that there aren't any important faxes which you may have missed but which you want to send !! Thank you American Brothers and Sisters !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I spoke with Roy Beck yesterday. I know he gets a lot of calls and e-mails, but Roy Beck / NumbersUSA has been one of the best groups in America working with all of the newcomer organizations in the movement.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am a proud member of numbersusa,as well as a few other groups,
    This site,and numbersusa are probably the 2 best.

I support Numbers USA as well. In addition to providing great info and fax capabilities. Mr Beck has been very instrumental in this whole fight.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I actually have their website open in one of my windows right now.

Acroso-from Confirm Them-recommended that I sign up for their e-mails a few months ago.

They are a phenomenal organization, a fact illustrated by how ticked-off the local corrupt political crass became when they tried to put one of their patented billboards up in Queens.

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

I don't know what would have happened to our country without NumbersUSA and other outstanding organizations. The reason I posted this is because sometimes in posting comments or posting our ALIPAC e-mails from other groups, I realize that I don't get enough of the faxing done myself.

I've turned over a new leaf, and that is to be SURE that I go to NumbersUSA and do my part too. They've made it so easy for US, there is just no excuse for US to pass up the incredible opportunity to have our voices be heard which Roy Beck and his staff have provided for US.

And while I'm at it, I should say THANK YOU to ALIPAC too !! Without the leaders of these organizations and their love of our country and their determination to not allow our great country to disolve into chaos and disaster, I just don't know where we would be right now.

I am also a member of NumbersUSA and do send my faxes regularly, I get the email notifications and check the site often
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm a member of NumbersUSA and think they rock too!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I don't know how many here may have already seen this but here is a great 13-14 minute video produced by Mr Beck. The video shows straight forward the effects numerically of not only illegal immigration but also unbridled legal immigration. Please check out if you have not seen it.

By The Numbers:
    http://lawatchdog.net/nums/ClickForBroadband.wmv
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Thanks Altura ! I'm going to email this link to everyone I know and some of those people are very good about sending emails out in massive numbers. This is very important and pertinent information. Roy Beck is exactly right, we saw it happening, but didn't want to say anything, because most all of us have immigrant friends and didn't want to hurt feelings.

I think Mr. Bush would be more accurate when he describes "good-hearted people" to start referring that to mean the AMERICAN PEOPLE, instead of illegal aliens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast