Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where’s the Border Fence?

Where’s the Border Fence?
    By Ashton Ellis
    Wednesday, January 19 2011

As it is, Americans were swindled out of more than $1 billion in exchange for two more federal immigration laws that are not enforced.

On the Friday before Martin Luther King Jr. weekend, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced plans to scrap the so-called “virtual fenceâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    NO AMNESTY.... E V E R American Citizens have had It with all of these Illegal criminals and their gang member anchor kids that are running rampant throughout the United States committing crime after crime The 1986 SHAMNESTY Is the exact reason that we are overrun with Illegals here In the United States. STOP BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP,DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS PERIOD

When the $1 billion contract was awarded to Boeing in September 2006

Didn't Boeing just land the Chinese airplane deal?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    When the $1 billion contract was awarded to Boeing in September 2006

Didn't Boeing just land the Chinese airplane deal?
    Boeing was who won the contract back in 2006 to build the border fence as well. One which failed of course.

Now that you mention the new boeing airplane deal to China was hearing something from Boeing plans to do the construction of these planes in India but how those jobs will also support 1200 American jobs as well.

I had pretty much guessed as much as China isn't going to buy American made products at US manufacture prices especially 200 planes. If I can find an article on it will post later sometime.

The texas border sherrifs have cams up that anybody can watch,the border patroll also does, a group in arizona are running there own cams,plus there are individuals who have put up trail cams.Boeing could not do anything with a BILLION dollars? This was a sham from the beginning.

Banned
    We could spend that type of money and put troops and lots of them on the border and get much better results. Obama will not do that as he is scared he will upset his Mexican buddy and the latino community. I wonder how much money the latinos and mexico is going to give Obama in the upcoming election?

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    We could spend that type of money and put troops and lots of them on the border and get much better results. Obama will not do that as he is scared he will upset his Mexican buddy and the latino community. I wonder how much money the latinos and mexico is going to give Obama in the upcoming election?
    There have been a number of independant studies all squashed by the WH about the cost of securing the border with troops. Some have ranged from 15 billion a year with an installation cost of 20 billion to some being 40 billion a year and a setup of 50 billion.

One I prefer costs around 20 billion a year and 25-30 billion setup. But everyone has been called inhumane... and not because of potential bloodshed but because we're the US and we're supposed to welcome immigrants and offer amnesty and how somehow it would go against the US Constitution in numerous ways... like right for a fair trial.

Such crap from the WH over the years. One I know about specifically made it around Fort Hood where I was stationed but quickly shut up.

BTT

V for Victory
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    The texas border sherrifs have cams up that anybody can watch,the border patroll also does, a group in arizona are running there own cams,plus there are individuals who have put up trail cams.Boeing could not do anything with a BILLION dollars? This was a sham from the beginning.
    www.blueservo.com is the website.

there is even an archived section so you can see what the cams have caught