Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where is the AARP????

This plan destroys Social Security and I have heard nothing from them!

Email I sent them:

Why is AARP not opposing S. 1348 - the "Comprehensive Immigration Bill"? This will likely destroy Social Security as it will qualify many people for benefits that have contributed NOTHING to the system. Even those who are "legalized" at an early age and are low-wage earners (the very justification given for doing this - the ol' "they do work Americans won't" false claim) will take far more out of the system than they will contribute. Is AARP asleep at the wheel?

Banned
    The people that actually run the AARP are a bunch of liberal lawyers. They supported Hillarycare in the 90's and lost a lot of members them because it would have been so bad for older Americans. They want to socialize America and really do not represent the best interests of the elderly. It is no suprise they are quiet on this issue.

Re: Where is the AARP????

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I'm a member of AARP and I can tell you that the "leadership" doesn't want to touch this issue with a 10 ft. pole.

I've raised a stink on their website but the "powers that be" don't seem to be paying any attention.

I finally told them that I would be be "rejoining" when my membership was up. Don't know if that will do any good, but it sure makes me feel better.

It's also like all the ecological organizations out there (Sierra Club, etc.). I used to be a member, but when I found out they wouldn't address the disasters perpretrated by the illegals, I cancelled my memberships.

I just don't get it!!!

Re: Where is the AARP????

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I'm a member of AARP and I can tell you that the "leadership" doesn't want to touch this issue with a 10 ft. pole.

I've raised a stink on their website but the "powers that be" don't seem to be paying any attention.

I finally told them that I would be be "rejoining" when my membership was up. Don't know if that will do any good, but it sure makes me feel better.

It's also like all the ecological organizations out there (Sierra Club, etc.). I used to be a member, but when I found out they wouldn't address the disasters perpretrated by the illegals, I cancelled my memberships.

I just don't get it!!!
    Club Sierra is paid by a very wealthy person to not bring it up.

http://www.susps.org/

"David Gelbaum" Hmmmm, wonder if he has dual citizenship with Israel?

Yep, all too true Sam. Actually, I believe we have had entire threads in the past on that very subject. It's amazing how much silence a couple hundred million dollars can produce..! ????

Also, the one group you should know about in the same area is the TREA Senior Citizens League. They spearheaded the move to uncover and expose the disastrous SSTA w/Mexico (Soc. Sec. Totalization Agreement). They had to file an FOIA request to get the Soc. Security Admin. to disclose the details - even though it had been 'signed' (in secret, essentially) with the Mexican government back in 2004. They weren't provided the text until this last year.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    The people that actually run the AARP are a bunch of liberal lawyers. They supported Hillarycare in the 90's and lost a lot of members them because it would have been so bad for older Americans. They want to socialize America and really do not represent the best interests of the elderly. It is no suprise they are quiet on this issue.
    That's what my conservative older sister and brother-in-law told me. AARP aren't really on the side of what's good for America and the elderly.

I don't understand the AARP either. When the federal gov. gives states money to help cover the millions in unpaid medical bills run up by illegal alien, the money comes out of the Medicare fund! So if there is an increase in medicare benefits, it sounds to me like seniors will not be getting the full increase because part of it will be siphoned off to pay for the illegals. I told AARP about this and they acted like I was from Mars.

AARP

From what I understand the AARP supports the Comprenensive Immigration Bill.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>