Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the kind words.

We recently changed our name to America Companies and the site is now www.P.com , although www.USPatriotCompanies.com will still get you there. THough we are all proud US Patriots forever, the name change was to better market our positive outlook, our efforts to be FOR something, rather than just AGAINST things. Would love to have all the ALIPACers come by for a visit. (I am a proud ALIPACer too...gotta love the Gheenster.)

We are completely free, and promote and list companies which take the America Oath, and the company oath...primarily that they will not knowingly hire illegal aliens. http://www.com/oath.html
    We give all America Companies professional-looking window and work-vehicle decals that say, Proud America Company: ONLY LEGAL WORKERS HERE.

The PAmerica Oath
    "As for me and my family and business, we will honor and protect the United States of America, our integrity, our laws, our heritage and future, and will not knowingly violate that trust for any price, business profit, or personal savings."

Also, member companies have begun offering discounts to other America Companies. Totally voluntary. More benefits of doing the right thing.

Many people have contacted us to say that although they are not business owners, they want to support America Companies. So we added America Supporters. (They take the America Oath too.) If you fit that, then come on tonight and join as a Supporter, and we'll send you a professional-looking bumper sticker for free that says I Support America Companies. Supporters ALSO qualify for the America Companies discounts.

We started 7 weeks ago, and are already 300+ companies across 42 states. We've been on NBC Nightly News, and a jillion radio stations...and many more to come. Come online and you can link directly to listen to the upcoming live interviews, to learn more. In the next week or so we will be on Lou Dobbs, and then, well, Katy bar the door.

Though we focus on the positive, there are still sharp teeth behind our smile. We are moving forward to encouragge (push) local Chambers of Commerce to take a hard stand against their members who break the law and thus damage thier local communities and the nation.

We are moving this weekend to a more interactive searchable database. Tons of work for the handful of us. We love volunteers. (HINT HINT) And boy do we need them. (ehmmm!) For example, we get many many emails from people across the nation looking for a America Company in their area, to do a particular job. We need volunteers to make those calls into those areas, find the good guys, get them listed and give the information to the emailer.

We are at the heart of this critical issue: personal responsibilty. We can petition, and SHOULD petition, our government to do what only a government can do: protect our borders, enforce the law.....but it will NEVER work if WE the citizens don't return to patriot ethics...return to putting our nation before our greed.....

Well...I'd better stop before I go on too long. Thanks for reading this far. I know you all (ok, y'all) are all good guys. Let's get out there and blow the doors off the America Companies with business.

Thanks for letting me ramble.

PS: If you are going to be in the Morristown, NJ area on the 28th of this month, next Saturday.....you GOTTA come to theAmerica Rally. (Name is coincidence.) Please spread the word. NYICE, UPA, NJMM, etc will be there, promoting the town for their 287g push. I'll be speaking, along with many others, and would love to meet you there. LALDEF (sp?) is counter-protesting with a vigil....whatever...so, fun for all. ; )

Founder,
    .com
    com

Wow this is amazing!! Sure will pass this along so it can be passed around to more American Folks.

This is REALLY good!! Way to go!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12