Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where does the 11,000,000 figure come from?

It appears it comes from the Pew organization from figures they presented as being up to date in 2004.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/spec ... index.html

I totaled up the 2004 figures, state by state and got a total of 10,646,500.

We know that even two years ago these figures were skewed as they were only based on guesstimates at the time, coming from an organization that already exists for the benefit of Hispanic people.

I've been looking for a state by state list for a foundation and at least this gave me a starting place. Now add two years and maybe 15-20 percent more to each state and you have a number more realistic that the media should be quoting rather than the paultry 11,000,000 figure.

Any better mathmaticians out there have at it!

(I know what Judy has said before, and I tend to believe her figures more that what I've shown above)
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

check INS

INS might have a site with the info on it. They submit annual reports to government officals and they are public record. You might have to really dig around on their site to find it.
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the 11 million is a ruse. I think if they told us the real facts, we would all go ballastic, but any logical person knows it's a LOT more!

I think 11M is incorrect. That is a figure they have used for a long, long time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep working on it because what we know for sure is that the 11,000,000 is wrong and wrong by a mile. If there were only 11,000,000...we wouldn't be discussing it. 11,000,000 is only 3.7% of the US Population at 300,000,000....too small to be impacting our politics; too small to be impacting our job market; too small to be closing hospitals; too small to be creating a crisis in our schools.

Because they are impacting our politics; our job market; our medical facilities; and our schools....there is a substantially higher number than 3.7% of our population here illegally.

Look around and count heads wherever you are and then add the much higher % of California; Arizona;, Mexico; and Texas....then the Seattle and Chicago and New York densities and easily including their offspring...we are at 50,000,000 or more.

If 7,200,0000 households filed tax returns and a household is between 3 and 4...that's 21,000,000 to 28,000,000 filing tax returns. Now add all those that work cash under the table; are not working; are extended family members like parents, aunts and uncles or senior people; are in prison....which is at least as many.....that are working and filing tax returns and you are easily at 50,000,000 OR MORE.

There are 11,000,000 illegal aliens just in California when the truth be told. Los Angeles alone has a greater population area of about 25,000,000. What % of LA is illegal chinese and hispanic?

I rest my case.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you want to make a point, foresake telling others a mere number that many Americans can not comprehend.

Amongst the sheep of Nebraska who bleat out that immigrants are wonderful (many of the locals have been conditioned from birth to readily digest and accept elite propaganda as truth) I make more of an impact in their feeble minds when I state there are 7 to 8 Nebraskas worth of illegal invaders in our country. That "number" seems to sink in better than saying X million's worth of invaders.

For the best effect I suppose one could select the least populated state and use it as a basis of comparison.

Judy, you are so right! I do not want to think about 50 million. It's hard enough to stomach the thought of 11 million. In 10 years, it'll be 80-100 million the way they have kids and bring up all their cousins, etc.

I remember seeing in an article about Atlanta where ONE woman had 20 aunts and uncles there. It is NO laughing matter about them taking over. If they get control of the political arena, we are doomed. That will take some time, but it WILL happen. I fear for my grandchildren!

It's pure BS! I think they will somehow believe that we will accept a figure of 11 million, I mean after all, it's a big country. That's exactly what the chairman of the Tennessee Democratic party said, "We have a big tent and the democrats feel there is room for everybody." He said this on a local Hispanic talk show!

The websites and census I have been to all say 20 million +

I could sit on my patio, at my complex, all day and never see anyone except an Hispanic. A year ago, there were only 2-3 and now it's about 95%. I'm moving next week. The only other two people I know here are moving. There are only a couple blacks here. One day, I counted the kids getting off the elementary bus. There were 18 Hispanics, one white, and two blacks!! On the hwy. it is one out of about every 4 cars when I driving early in the am and they are flying!! EVERYDAY, on the interstate, I see at least a 3-4 wrecks involving Hispanics and the interstate is starting to be littered with old abandoned cars. On one street in Nashville, there are 77 car lots on a 7 mile stretch, along with countless taco stands that are largely unregulated. They have been fined for giving out temporary tags like hotcakes. It seems like about half the cars in town has a temporary tag. The standing joke in Nashville is "11 MILLION, Hell there's that many on Nolensville Rd."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast