Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In reading above posts and illegals numbers and can't help but say DUH!!!!!!
    What the heck were we thinking all these years when they were coming in?
    Is it not obvious that it would come to this?

Now we got to apply pressure to stop the bleeding.....
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

The 2000 Consensus placed the number of illegals conservatively at just over 9 million, with as many as 10.5 million.

Conservative estimates put the yearly flow since then at half a million per year for basically going on six year, or at least another three million, though I have heard higher figures that state 5 million new illegals since Bush took office. Thus, the common thinking puts the number conservatively at 12=15 million, which is the figure I usually use myself.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Pinto Bean, now add their anchor babies. My figure includes their offspring.

If there are 15,000,000 illegals...how many children did they have since the 2000 Census?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

By the time the next census takes place it'll be too late they will all have amnesty and have brought in their relatives. I don't think you can count on the government to give out this information now. There was a reporter in Houston who wanted to know the percentage of unfavorable rulings by an unpopular Administrative Law Judge. It took him years to get the info that should have been almost immediately available.

On the babies....I heard that there are about 7 million men here, so figure 5 million women, and 3 million children here illegally.

Let's say 2 million men and 2 million women have HOOKED up, and are birthing babies. Birthday for illegal aliens is 3.6, that is another 7.2 million anchor babies.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12