Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where the heck is my avatar!

Did I miss a memo somewhere along the way? I have been trying for over a week now, without success, to restore my "parrot" avatar.

Whats up?

No Since you brought it up. This morning mine was doing the same thing. Then for some reason it came back. I know the last time. I had to reload it.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I'm trying to add my avatar but it won't let me....any suggestions??? it meets all required specifications, but it still won't let me view it. My avatar works over at saveourstate.org.

I noticed on this site that sometimes happens with photos, sometimes they come back sometimes they don't.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll ask our communications director Daryl to advise you. Sending him an e-mail now. Stay tuned to this thread for his response.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sweet alipac, thanks!

I'm trying to add my avatar but it won't let me....any suggestions??? it meets all required specifications, but it still won't let me view it. My avatar works over at saveourstate.org.
    My avatar WAS working, just fine, until recently. And yes, my avatar too, shows up just fine on another site.

Thanks William!

Glad to see this post. I have been trying without success to upload my avatar....and I think it is in limits. I will keep monitoring this post.

Here is all I get when trying to upload mine. It won't show up if I try loading it from another url either...

Warning: copy(./modules/Forums/images/avatars/861078427444f2416276be.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/alipac/www.alipac.us/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 244

Looks like a good chmod 755 usercp_avatar.php , admin?? Or perhaps a missing period or comma or something totally silly??? (Yes, I am an avid Linux/BSD administrator on my own server).

Hope this helps out

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast