Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where are the moviestars?

Have I missed something or has the show business industry; both liberals and conversatives been very silent about illegal immigration.

You know how Barbara Striesand always comes out to support liberal causes while Charlton Heston always comes out to support conservative causes? These two are just examples but have you noticed they have been completely silent about illegal immigration which leads me to believe neither side is very happy about it and in our camp.

There's that woman from "Desperate Housewives", the one that is Latino...she's working with Hispanic groups to get these illegals to stay here...I think there are a few more...but they are just like politicians, they are afraid it might hurt their careers.....

Martin Sheen is part Hispanic, or full...don't know.....he's been silent, guess he's too busy rubbing up against the Democrats.

I've gotten to the point I don't pay any money to be entertained by these elitists...they think they are better than everyone anyway.....I think most
    American's are gettting this feeling, as they are now asking these so-called movie stars to take pay cuts....no more $$$$ Millions per movie.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

You're right. Hadn't noticed but they are silent on the issue so far. I don't see any other groups but the two main opposing groups anywhere. You have our government pushing it in their various ways, and you have the grassroots orgs such as ALIPAC opposing it in their various ways. The middle will soon begin to fill in I hope.
    Hussein who?

I could be way off base here but I'd take a gamble that they were HUSHED UP in an attempt at not getting the Repub Base stoked as only Hollywood numbnuts can do.
    Anytime a hollywood idiot speaks, Conservatives rear their heads collectively and I believe that the globalists are concerned about that possibility.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We definitely could use another America First Committee, to address a whole lot of issues and go beyond all the dem vs. repub/lib vs. con stuff. But noone wants to be put through what Mel Gibson was not long ago, not just blacklisted career-wise but the numerous death threats & attacks on his family etc.,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

STARS

Here is some stuff I found in reference to the Hollywood silence....

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/article ... 2105.shtml

1. Eva Longoria, Salma Hayek and Others Back Illegal Alien Protests

When it comes to the issue of illegal immigration, Hollywood celebrities have been pretty much mum.

Even notoriously outspoken actors like Sean Penn, Barbra Streisand, and George Clooney appear to have gone silent.

However, there are some exceptions to the zipped-lip rule, and the stars who are speaking out seem to be the ones with Hispanic surnames and/or fan bases.

I think the Hollywood types are so quiet because they all employ illegals for everything from landscaping and housekeeping their huge mansions to having illegal nannies watch their spoiled brat kids. In fact in CA, you can't find a landscaping crew that isn't made up of illegals and illegal alien housekeepers even have their own unions now.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Posted a few articles on this subject in the news forum earlier. Here's the links.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-23524-salma.html+hayek

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-24482-salma.html+hayek
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

reptile09,

I think the Hollywood types are so quiet because they all employ illegals for everything from landscaping and housekeeping their huge mansions to having illegal nannies watch their spoiled brat kids. In fact in CA, you can't find a landscaping crew that isn't made up of illegals and illegal alien housekeepers even have their own unions now.
    You hit the nail smack on the head. They're quite because they know they're contributing to the problem. And the celebs working with hispanic groups to get these illegals to stay here. I am boycotting their TV shows and movies.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Maybe we should boycott the movies. They must only be interested in the illegals business.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast