Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The reason why Ricky and Heraldo don't get much air time anymore is because illegals only watch when they have something on about illegal immigration, otherwise they watch the spanish channels. If Ricky or Heraldo gets a job at the spanish channels they are just preaching to the choir which would be good, if the choir liked your messege, obviosly the illegals don't really like Ricky's and Heraldo's messege, their amnesty views are way to strict for the illegals.

So, it all comes down to economics. The American people want to hear anti illegal news, not pro-illegal news and therefore there is no use for the pro-illegal shows. The illegals watch Univision and other spanish channels. So the very global elite they preach for gets rid of them because they don't produce enough revenue. The elite gives revenue to La Razor because La Razor gets the poor illegals to give even more money to these groups, Sorta like matching funds. Whith Ricky and Heraldo, they get no matching funds and even though Ricky and Heraldo are pro-amnesty people, they still want some restrictions put on the illegals for that amnesty, and the illegals don't like that at all, they want a free ride all the way. Well, really they probably want the American government to pay them just to stay here. Take, take, take!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

RICK SANCHEZ IS AN ANCHOR BABY??? (And I don't mean a news anchor -- hahha) Hah! Now it makes sense.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    RICK SANCHEZ IS AN ANCHOR BABY??? (And I don't mean a news anchor -- hahha) Hah! Now it makes sense.
    Deport all anchor babies!
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

What happened to Rick Sanchez?

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Whatever happened to the thread I made that had all of the information of his past flip outs and such? I cannot find it. It included his tnatrum he threw with the officer after he hit the guy in FL and what he did to avoid DUI.

In any event, I think that his flip out may be the case. The election coverage probably just made it an easy squeeze out.
    I've been searching all over for the references that Chosen eludes, to; and, I can't seem to get there either. I even wrote CNN and didn't get a response from them, either.

Strange, there seems to be a blanket of silence around him: Rick Sanchez where is he?
    Please consider signing up for NumbersUSA before the next "immigration" legislation is unleashed against the American public. http://www.numbersusa.com/index
    It's free and they will pre-prepare a

Doesn't take that much searching. Try Rick Sanchez DUI . Or Jeffrey Smuzinick.

I was referring to a topic that I posted earlier that had information from articles that are now hosted at cost.

Here is this article:
    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/1991-08-07 ... otten-man/

Minutes after midnight on the morning of December 10, 1990, an intoxicated Smuzinick darted out in front of a Volvo on a residential street near Joe Robbie Stadium. The driver of the car, WSVN-TV Channel 7 anchorman Rick Sanchez, became the subject of a subsequent January 16 New Times story that described the odd circumstances of the accident. Sanchez, whom a Metro-Dade police officer said "smelled strongly of alcohol," first stopped his car but then later left the scene. A blood test to determine Sanchez's sobriety was not administered until an hour and fifteen minutes after the collision. Though Sanchez says he tried to aid Smuzinick at the scene of the accident and flag down motorists, eyewitnesses claim the anchorman ignored the injured man and loudly told police and bystanders that blood tests were pointless, and would hurt his public image. ...
    There are about a dozen+ plus articles at the Miami Herald I think, but they cost money to view now.

Videos of Gheen Vs Sanchez

Rick Sanchez & William Gheen Debate Irving TX illegal alien
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcdPQv1z-C4

Gheen and Sanchez Fight on CNN over Illegal Aliens Military
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amMV36RUhFo

Sanchez apologizes to Gheen
    Licenses for Illegals: Hillary Clinton follows McCain Plunge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9VwlgJd_60

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    they probably want the American government to pay them just to stay here. Take, take, take!
    Then they should move to Alaska where the state literally does pay its citizens to be there! (just kidding, akladay!)

I just heard news on the tension in Latin America from our good friend, Rick Sanchez, who was reporting from the Dominican Republic. Guess he took a break from picking coffee beans with Juan Valdez!

He was demoted then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123