Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Remember when he did that segment on the immigrant soldier and reported that he was an "illegal" yet mentioned elsewhere in the segment that the soldier had a green card, and ALIPAC challenged him???
    Yup, that was the one that William was on.

I'd like to see Jack Cafferty fill that slot, or CNN trade Sanchez for Buchanan on MSNBC!
    Sounds good to me. Why not? CNN employed Pat in the past......but something tells me that our dream (Dobbs and Buchanan back to back) will never be realised by any of the MSM outlets.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Why not take Lou Dobbs to 2 hours! That's the ticket!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By the way...I heard Rick Sanchez was down in South America picking coffee beans with his good friend Juan Valdez!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I was hoping he got deported.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

His parents were in this country for 50 years and can't speak the language??? Is this true???
    Where did they live in a cave???
    How could you possibly be immersed in a language and culture and never learn it???
    It just proves that the people coming here from south of our border have absolutely NO desire to blend into our culture, they want this place to reflect their culture. And the heck it will!!!!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I've NOTICED he was gone and I was glad. Until I saw him with a Lou Dobbs regular on a show the other night. I forget her name, but its not Kitty Pilgrim.

Rick Sanchez is kind of dumb. He might be a handsome sort of guy, but he doesn't have any personality at all.

CNN is better without his stupid mug on the air.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    His parents were in this country for 50 years and can't speak the language??? Is this true???
    How could you possibly be immersed in a language and culture and never learn it???
    It just proves that the people coming here from south of our border have absolutely NO desire to blend into our culture, they want this place to reflect their culture. And the heck it will!!!!
    There are parts of Los Angeles that you won't hear English and they will tell you that this is mexico

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    There are parts of Los Angeles that you won't hear English and they will tell you that this is mexico
    If it were really Mexico, they wouldn't be getting all their free government handouts! That should be a clue to them as to which country they are in.

Rick Sanchez gone for good?

I agree and asked the same question about good old Rick Sanchez...Campbell Brown is now doing her Elcection Night shows so maybe Rick is gone for Good?

I'll believe it when I read it on someone's report from one of those Media oversight groups.

An after Super Tuesday part 2...if he's gone after that...then I'll be a happy camper, too.
    Please consider signing up for NumbersUSA before the next "immigration" legislation is unleashed against the American public. http://www.numbersusa.com/index
    It's free and they will pre-prepare a

Maybe he is doing time.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast