Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CR
    I heard Laura Ingraham last night and she was hammering it big time.

The biggest surprise to me is Joyce Kaufman in South Florida. She has made a living on this issue. She is passionate, fiery and tells it like it is to anyone. She has barely talked about anything other than illegals for months.

Friday she talked about the Miami police officer killed on Thursday. Monday was OJ, Tuesday the student at UF who got tasered. A few people called yesterday and she gave it a little bit of lip service. She is usually all over these things like white on rice but she is eerily quiet. She gets e-mails from Numbers USA, Alipac, and everyone else so she knows what's going on. I have sent her 2 e-mails expressing a sense of urgency and asking her to please hammer the issue today. We'll see what happens

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Phil Cowan on KSTE 650, from Sacramento, is on it! The best I've heard against this bill so far!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

CR
    Joyce Kaufman ( 850 AM South FL) hammered it today FINALLY. She was great!

Honestly, I think we steer talk radio more than the other way around. I have always said that here. If we keep calling in, and emailing, they will get on it. They want to talk about what Americans care about. That is how they get listeners.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

OJ going to jail seems to be the talk about now. I mean really folks does that guy even deserve one minute of time? Mike Church on Sirius was bashing the dream nightmare good today. Heard Gordin Liddy also talking about it today. Telling everone to call call call...
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Talk Radio is responding.

Rush hit this yesterday.

Hannity today.

Ive been on 10 talk radio shows today with more scheduled for tomorrow.

Not sure how to reach Savage. That has remained a mystery to us.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you do a whois search for michaelsavage.com, you can find an email address (thepaulreveresociety@YAHOO.COM) and telephone number for this website. I don't know if it will get an answer or not, but I know he is related to the Paul Revere Society.

http://www.register.com/whois.rcmx
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    If you do a whois search for michaelsavage.com, you can find an email address (thepaulreveresociety@YAHOO.COM) and telephone number for this website. I don't know if it will get an answer or not, but I know he is related to the Paul Revere Society.

http://www.register.com/whois.rcmx
    We have sent things to that email for years and never received a single response or bit of aired material.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This guy has been on it: www.khow.com/pages/boyles.html He had someone from Numbers USA on yesterday, discussing it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast