Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cnn reported around 10:30 last night that the debate would start on monday but maybe on wednesday(because of super tuesday ) So that the Senators running for president could be there to vote.I called the senator's office and they told me the latest they had heard was that they would send it back to the house to have that added -I am not sure she knows that for sure and did say she had heard other things-I called the las vegas office and she said the fianance commitee and looped it in the bill - Carson city office told me they had press release 2 days ago that the commitee had put Ensign admendment in the bill-all this and I still not sure why Grassley would need to add anything

Called Senator Grassleys office(202-224-3744 william if you want to reaffirm) AND THEY told me that the Ensign amendment had been added in commitee(fianance) to close loop hold.I asked them if that means it would be in the final bill unless it was stripped out of the bill next week and he said yes, that is the only way.Hope this helps.

It was press released at 1:41 am on wednesday morning, no wonder we missed it-found it on www6.lexisnexis.com under 'Sen.Ensign prevents illegal immigrants from recieving checks from us treasury' -WISH I knew how to post it -did send it email to you william,IF i did it right.

statesman.com
    Boehner, Pelosi pledge: no rebates for illegal immigrants
    By Eunice Moscoso | Friday, February 1, 2008, 10:23 AM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Minority Leader John Boehner sent out a press release Thursday hoping to assuage concerns that the economic stimulus package passed by the House would give rebate checks to illegal immigrants.

“The legislation that we authored, and which passed the House Tuesday with overwhelming bipartisan support, would not allow any taxpayer funds to be distributed to illegal immigrants,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Heroes Act: Amnesty, Jail Release, & Stimulus checks for illegals advances to Senate

For National Release | May 19, 2020

Call the Senate then Share & Discuss this release & meme on (FACEBOOK HERE) .. (TWITTER HERE) .. (GAB HERE) .. (ALIPAC HERE)

Call as many US Senate offices as you can with our message.. starting with the Republicans. Then use emails, social media, and talk radio show calls to pressure lawmakers and rally the nation rapidly!

Contact Info for Senators
    https://contactsenators.com/

https://www.alipac.us/f8/heroes-act-...senate-378261/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12