Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHERE WILL GUEST WORKERS GET THEIR HEALTH INSURANCE ?

They have not even approached this CRITICAL issue. Any comments?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: WHERE WILL GUEST WORKERS GET THEIR HEALTH INSURANCE ?

MEDICAID+our tax dollars

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    They have not even approached this CRITICAL issue. Any comments?
    We the People. You the Invader

State Farm will set up a program for them through LaRaza, of course at the expense of the tax payer.

It will be from you and me!

They won't make business' or unions take care of the illegals...it will be us!

I am so mad right now, I can't take watching those idiots in the Senate, I really hate them! Sorry if that offends someone, but I've had it!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Banned
    Ask Hillary. I'm sure she has a plan...

I know I am paying for them now, out of my 500.00 a month for catastrophic only. With 2,000 deductible of course.

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks

I am so mad right now, I can't take watching those idiots in the Senate, I really hate them! Sorry if that offends someone, but I've had it!
    We plan to take in a few families to our small but lovely home. Just like reaching out to the homeless Katrina victims. We'll give them all the comforts of home but the bathroom will require a number system. Never mind though that the men often urinate in the shrubbery so that will alleviate some burden on the bathroom. And, of course, we're learning Spanish to make them feel welcome and so we can communicate with them in THEIR natives tongue, not ours, Heaven forbid! We can home school the kids until they get "up to speed" and can join the American kids in the public schools. All teenage males will keep our lawn, build the deck we've been wanting out back, rip out and repair our damaged hardwoods, shore up the pier and beam, paint and we'll have dinner on the table each night in thankful appreciation. We'll rush them to the doctor, at our CASH expense, if there are any "on-the-job" injuries.

No limit on anchor babies either. We'll love them as our own as our "multicultural" family blossoms and grows.

Since we're kind, good-hearted folks, we want to extend America to Mexico and throw out the welcome mat embracing our southern neighbors and we'll do the job "most Americans won't do" ... embrace and welcome the "undocumented immigrant."

Mi casa su casa! Come on in!

I'm sure we'll have many applicants fresh off their dangerous trek through the desert.

Darlean, ditto, but we have a $4000.00 deductible and that is only on me, Bill is 65 and has medicare and AARP. LOL after my surgery and all the PT I am in it didnt take long to meet the deductible. IMB screwed it's workers royally with it's health care. Now they are talking taking away the pension from the suvivors of the x employee dies...that leaves me up the creek without a paddle. Most people think IBM is so great..LOL, Bill retired from there as a sr. something or other programer, made good money, to bad their pension is not worth spit. So with Bills pension and SS thats what we live on. Now of course we will be sharing that with our new "friends the van people"

Maybe I should drop my self insured Kaiser policy since it has a 5000 deductable for anything other than basic care. I often pay that when I really need groceries.

I will just join the illegals at the ER. I am sick of it. What if we all start showing up at the ER for every scrape and sniffle, just to show the GOV'T what it will be like.

Do you think I would lose my condo?
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

bad dream

Watching c-span today I felt like it wasn't really happening. OUR congress screwing Americans like they did just doesn't seem real. WE THE PEOPLE voted them in office to be OUR VOICE. And look what they did to us.
    They don't care anymore about American people.

I agree with you........I've had it.

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks

We the People. You the Invader

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast