Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whirpool Chairman says $3 a hour.

Great article in Wall Street Journal.....Maytag chairman is building a Plant in Mexico to build front load washers and dryers. Right now they import these from Germany at a plant they own. labor cost? $23 an hour.

Story says top load machines made in OHIO but chairman says he only keeps the plant open because it has been there so long. Pay? Didn't say but probably around $20 an hour.

The chairman's cost in Mexico $3 an hour. Juanito and Maria will run to Denver to clean buildings for $9 an hour get it Bush? They tell us these tradde agreeements will stop illegal immigration...NOT! Bush and McCain and Kenedy re CLUELESS! Hey they have got millions what do they care right? The troops can come back from Iraq to work where?

These rotten politicians pushing CAFTA lie to us about how many jobs it will create here in the USA? BULL! It will let this chairman of Whirpoool open a plant in Honduras at ONE DOLLAR AN HOUR! The machine will still cost you $300!

Shirts, pants, shoes, eelectronics, vegeetbles, fruits ...any of it made in America? Colombian flowers, Chinese washing machines and Wal Mart that treats its employees like dirt!

And Right Ch'Are, Jack Smith!!

This is all a pack of lies, cheating Americans, now Germans, all to achieve what?

NO SALES HERE!!

Now, listen to me, folks!!

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!

You don't want "no washin' machine" made in Mexico. You want a washin' machine made somewhere in the USA or some great place like Germany...who are and have always been....very skillful machine-makers as have We.

So....tell Whirlpool, if they make 'em in Mexico.....they'll have to sell 'em in Mexico!!

WE don't want that cheap made crap in our stores that aren't creating any manufacturing jobs for AMERICANS!!

PERIOD!!!!!

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!!

Now, if your washing machine breaks down....then look hard for a new one made in the USA or beg a friend to borrow theirs for awhile....or visit a laundromat, there are some very nice ones out there....or make them fix it....if they say they can't, call an independent...he'll find the parts....and hold off buying that new one for as long as possible.

THEN, look on the internet for one made by a Canadian Company.

BREAK THESE BASTARDS!! PUT 'EM IN THE DIRT!! YOU'RE OUT...calls the Referee in the World Series of the Game called:

Saving the United States of America!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JackSmith,
    You are correct. It amazes me that these companies build factories in third world countries to cut costs, but the prices are never reduced so it is just more money in their pockets and lost jobs for Americans. Whatever happened to Business Ethics?

Pure and Simple Greed!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

It amazes me that these companies build factories in third world countries to cut costs, but the prices are never reduced so it is just more money in their pockets and lost jobs for Americans
    That probably explains why these CEOs are able to live like royalty, with multiple multi-million dollar residences, private jets, $20+ million golden parachutes, and all the rest that goes with the robber baron lifestyle.

What we need in this country is a modern day Teddy Roosevelt.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

YOu know I actually freaked out on a client the other day . I had it on Lou Dobbs and when we were talking about wage suppression(keep in mind, he is of the corporate elite)he thought we should accept illegal immigration. He actually asked me, "who will pick tomatoes". I asked, "you are not concerned with us becoming a third world country"?He then stated, "well, this country needs to learn to live on less and that we should decrease minimum wage". The whole time I am giving this guy a massage, I am thinking, "you evil corporate bastard scum". Then he stated, "well, you are from Chile, you should be used to that"- As if I come from a no middle class uneducated society. I then asked, "have you ever been to Chile". He says, "No, too expensive". I asked, "well, did you know we have the strongest economic growth in latin america and we owe noone any money". He then says, "you really feel strongly about this, dont you"? I said, "what do I know?""I come from an impoverished third world country who actually overthrew a communist leader and has no surpassed Mexico in economic growth"?"Why would my opinion matter"? He appologized to me, believe it or not. Hell, I am surprised he did not report the incident to my supervisor. I don't think he was expecting me to be so economically and/or internationally politically educated. Then again, a lot of these corporate elites in this country have no knowledge of other chile and/or other nations. In fact, many of them consider themselves Gods.

Good job sonali. Just be careful on the job.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

With cheap Chinese goods pouring into the USA and a consumer appetite for them, it is like a run-away train...very difficult to stop. I've passed on purchasing some Chinese goods and paid more for Made in USA, but may items you can't even find a US maker.

I just really hate to see US dollars going to a country that is building nukes pointed at us. I'd rather that US consumers buy from our Northern and Southern neighbors than China.

Judy, I like your SAVE YOUR MONEY message. If you go into a turn-of-the-century bank building you will often see the word "THRIFT" which was a virtue at the time. The problem now is that it's difficult to save money when essentials, like shelter and medical care are sucking people dry.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Thanks Steve!! And you are so right. The economy has turned upside down sucking all the little growth any American has in income or wage right up the smoke stack for basic shelter, utilities, transportation, taxes, insurance and medical care. BUT, there is still some extra for many, not alot, but a little. I believe controlling that little could break their banks and earnings reports, get their asses fired, and tell shareholders and boards of directors:

THIS CRAP ISN"T GOING TO FLY HERE...NOT NOW, NOT ANYMORE!

You want to sell to Americans....then you grow it here, you manufacture it here....and we'll let you know when we want some crap for some Third World Country...until then, just do your jobs and stay out of our Government!!

Sounds simple doesn't it?

It really is....just that simple.

We solve the illegal immigration problem and cities, counties and states will suddenly have surpluses.

We solve the illegal immigration problem and all American Children can have the educations and opportunities they are entitled to under our Constitution.

We solve the illegal immigration problem and all AMERICAN WORKERS will see a HUGE PAY RAISE.

We solve the illegal immigration problem and MEDICAL CARE will be in affordable abundance.

We solve the illegal immigration problem and UNEMPLOYMENT will disappear...over-night.

We solve the illegal immigration problem and WE CAN FIRE HALF OF THE CLUELESS IN DC!!

We solve illegal immigration problem and our NATIONAL DEBT will drop like a watermelon dropped off a building on the Dave Letterman Show.

We solve the illegal immigration problem and our PERSONAL DEBT crisis will end.

We solve the illegal immigration problem and our PERSONAL SAVINGS will rise like a hot air balloon.

We solve the illegal immigration problem and our LAW AND ORDER will be restored.

We solve the illegal immigration problem and HARMONY and HOPE will once again be daily expectations of the AMERICAN UNIVERSE as we rise every morning with the sun to face our challenges and overcome them. The AMERICAN UNIVERSE is the only universe we dare to control and the only one we need to.

Any AMERICAN with a daily expectation greater than that is a Global Crone and Enemy of the World...otherwise known as a:

SICKO-WACKO-EVIL-PARASITE-FROM-HELL TRAITOR OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE...... AND EVERYTHING WE STAND FOR.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn