Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whistling in the dark

Yes,

that is what most on this sanitized politically correct site have been doing. Do you actually THINK that a nice civil "debate" will do anything for this issue. When the issue is a subversive guerilla war to destroy US soverenty. The enemy is already WITHIN our border, and not all of them are foreigners. I would laugh, but this is just too serious.

This whole thing HAS BEEN and STILL IS a war. Yet people (sheeple) try to "debate" the issues. Civil and sanitized chat is NOT going to get anything done, now or in the future. and has done no REAL progress in the past few years. Yes, "we" have seen some "success", but really have we? By March, there will be 35 million illegals who are no longer illegal, so ALL the fake gains are nothing.

People fighting this battle in a politically correct way can NOT succeed. Think of it in this way: our soldiers over in the middle east, fighting in this politically correct skirmish (I will not call it a war). We have hamstrung our military, and turned them into nothing short of French pussies. No balls are left. If there are weapons being stored in some "school" or mosque, there should only be ONE thought, and it should be instant. That site should NOT be left to exist.

The same will be needed (and HAS been needed) for this fight, or ALL will fail.

So, call, email, fax and whine all you want, you will change nothing. Until people wake up and PICK UP, you are doing nothing more than acting like scared children, whistling in the dark. Quite a shame, because most on this board ARE very patriotic, but are there any "balls" left. I feel the same way about MM and MMP. We are driving our own doom, by forcing ourselves into such civility.

I doubt this post will last. That is OK. I expect it to be sanitized, like any other post I or others have done that steps outside of the "politically correctness" of this board. Again that is OK, it is not my site. I will go back to lurking in on this site once a month or so.

But I do know, the time for talk will soon end, or already has ended.

H.

I'm listening. I'm fed up with political correctness, too. What do you suggest we do?

Very well said Husker.

I too have had my comments banned, and I don't post every thought I have because it will not stay posted. You are right it's not our site.

I, and many others feel that talking about illegal immagration is over. It has been over for many years. It is past time for action. Money, power, and flat out greed is preventing a stop to this invasion.

My heart aches every time a US service man dies in Iraq because I know we cant even stop invaders from the homeland.

Husker,

Nice of you to show up after the battle with a commentary.

After our PC talk and political ways defeated instate tuition for illegals in four states, we never heard from you when they were pushing it through in Nebraska.

That's a damn shame because if you believed in the process a bit more and had brought that to our attention then we could have at least had a chance of defeating instate in Nebraska.

To date, we have defeated this measure any place it has been tried in the last two years with the lone exception being Nebraska.

We did not hear from you with a warning Husker. You know about us, you know what we have done, and in 2005 you were here a lot seeking support for your efforts with the MM.

We have heard nothing constructive from you during this election battle and while the illegals score big in your home state due to a lack of communicated information about their activities in your backyard.

Your appeals for radical action are not welcome here and you know it.

I suggest you take them elsewhere instead of trying to provide bait for homeland security.

Our fighters do not deserve your taunts.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Woundedeagle
    Very well said Husker.

I too have had my comments banned, and I don't post every thought I have because it will not stay posted. You are right it's not our site.

I, and many others feel that talking about illegal immagration is over. It has been over for many years. It is past time for action. Money, power, and flat out greed is preventing a stop to this invasion.

My heart aches every time a US service man dies in Iraq because I know we cant even stop invaders from the homeland.
    No this is not a site where violations of federal law will be allowed. You are correct on that.

We will not allow anyone to put our operations at risk by providing ammunition to our opposition or exposing us to liability to federal law enforcement.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Husker,

That's a damn shame because if you believed in the process a bit more and had brought that to our attention then we could have at least had a chance of defeating instate in Nebraska.
    William, it was defeated in NE. We could not stop the legislature, it was introduced again as a "priority" bill. It barely passed (5 votes short of veto proof) in our broken 1 house legislature. However, we worked with the governer, and he vetoed it. Problem solved.

Problem was, that on the 2nd to last day of the session, with NO warning, it was brought back in, and the veto was overridden. I have a strong feeling that many of the state reps who were being term limted out (term limits go into effect this year), simply said F the state, and sided with the UN regents.

MW
    I believe we need some serious media exposure. Our discontent needs to be visually seen. We've tried the talking, rationalizing, debating, etc., now it's time for us to take to the streets! Remember how much news media exposure the illegal immigrant advocates received in May? Their marches woke the nation to the problem of illegal immigration, but the anger had subsided by Nov. Of course it's not hard to see why, especially after six months of listening to the rhetoric and propaganda. We need to figure out a way to turn up the burners!

Why wouldn't it be possible for all anti-illegal groups throughout the country (and other groups negatively affected by illegal immigration) to come together for mass street protests? How about letter writing campaigns designated to specific U.S. Congress members? Why can't we start pulling our financial resources and start running our own commercials? Yeah, I know it would be costly, but if we all came together I believe it could be done. There are a lot of other folks out there, just like those of us on ALIPAC, that take this issue very seriously. Perhaps it's time for all the leaders of the various anti-illegal immigrant groups to come together for stradegy planning and focusing. Just a thought........

I'm not suggesting radical mobs or anything of that nature, but now that the climate has changed - we need more media exposure.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Husker,

William, it was defeated in NE. We could not stop the legislature, it was introduced again as a "priority" bill. It barely passed (5 votes short of veto proof) in our broken 1 house legislature. However, we worked with the governer, and he vetoed it. Problem solved.

Problem was, that on the 2nd to last day of the session, with NO warning, it was brought back in, and the veto was overridden. I have a strong feeling that many of the state reps who were being term limted out (term limits go into effect this year), simply said F the state, and sided with the UN regents.
    Husker,

ALIPAC had no firm notice of this battle till it was lost. We were unable to mount a defense and apply the lessons learned in our victories in other states.

Nebraska now stands as the best recent hope for the Dream Act supporters.

When we have an activist that is as involved as you are in the state and that has been as connected in the past with us, we need to be notified.

I remember when I got the news we had lost in NE. I was like "Where in the hell is Husker? How did this happen? How did we get blind sided?"

We are working to complete our analysis of the elections today and will have something on the table shortly.

At ALIPAC we fight within the law and through the civic legal processes.

We will fight on once the smoke clears and we pick up the pieces.

Now is a time for cool heads to prevail.

W

MW,

You have a great thought. I honestly believe that if we don't do something to this magnitude, we are not going wake up anyone in DC. We can complain, fax, and email all we want, but I'm not convinced these methods are not having the effect we would like them to. Sure we have won some small battles, but the larger ones are going to be lost now.
    We all know Jorge BOOSH just has to be drooling because now he can get his stupid amnesty pushed through regardless of how many bricks, letters, faxes, etc are sent in opposition to this.

This is just my opinion here.
    Just think if ALIPAC, MM, Lou Dobbs, Tancredo, etc. and many other leaders of this cause got together and organized an American Citizens day to do a peaceful march in the streets, I really think we'd get some serious attention, but it would need to be organized to get the numbers the illegals did on May 1.

I know we've all busted our ass doing whatever we can, and today it just all feels for nothing. Plan B should be on the drawing board, and it should include somehow rallying Americans to take to the streets.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    My opinion is that political pressure is valuable to a point. If I did not believe that I would not be here supporting ALIPAC. But I also believe that more direct action is sometimes called for. I am not talking about violating laws, although "civil disobedience" has been a valuable tool employed by many Leftist causes in the past. Of course, the media slant on such activism by the Left versus its portayal of identical actions by the Right virtually precludes true civil disobedience by any group that is not a media darling.

Consider this, though. Which has more impact, a hundred emails and letters, or a hundred angry constituents showing up at a Congressman's office? Which has more impact, ten thousand voters holding up signs that say "This Will Not Stand," or ten thousand activists being invited to a private ranch fully armed for a "hunting retreat" and immigration rally? It is perfectly lawful for Americans to carry their firearms to a private function on private property that happens to be a hunting lease. But there is also a powerful message of the "Don't Tread on Me" variety that such a conclave carries. It doesn't matter how such a rally is portrayed in the media. It doesn't matter what the government thinks about it. What matters is what the global forces pulling the strings think about it, and I can tell you that such a spectacle would absolutely terrify them.

I understand the image that this site is trying to uphold, but I also understand full well (as evidenced by these election results) that there are limitations to what can be accomplished with mere words. I am not recommending that ALIPAC become involved in any action with which it is uncomfortable, but I am asking that ALIPAC allow its members to be more creative in the solutions they wish to employ so long as they are within the confines of the law.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast