Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I went to the link provided. In the article on the site it says it is written by the staff of the site. And no links are provided within the article itself. All the links are for ads....they dont link you up with a resource. How do we know they just did not make up the story?
    I did the same thing and couldn't verify anything either.

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I went to the link provided. In the article on the site it says it is written by the staff of the site. And no links are provided within the article itself. All the links are for ads....they dont link you up with a resource. How do we know they just did not make up the story?
    I did the same thing and couldn't verify anything either.

Kathyet
    The old saying was

"Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see"

for the internet I think it is

Don't believe anything you see on the internet without lots of links and verification.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Only the President has the authority to grant a pardon for violating federal laws. But a President has no authority to grant a pardon or amnesty for violations of state laws. The fact is everyone of the illegal aliens has in some way violated state laws. For example, using fake, stolen, altered ID is a felony now in every state. If they were applying for lawful entry into the U S that would be reason enough to deny entry into the U S in the first place because the applicant is guilty of committing a felony. The only difference here is that the illegal aliens are already in the U S. Whereas if an applicant wanted to immigrate to the U S lawfully they wouldn't be allowed to do so. Therefore no amnesty or legal status is legally possible.

She is correct, I heard this story on a News Break while listening to Rush the other day. I YELLED at the radio when they mentioned the "12 Million" number. For 5+ yrs. they have been saying thier are only 12 Million Illegals here. WTF!!! Did they just stop comming across the Border when it hit that MAGIC Number? I have already wrote my Represenatives telling them We do NOT NEED Reform, the LAWS are already there just ENFORCE THEM!
    http://www.immigrationcounters.com/
    I also sent them this link, maybe they are bright enough to do the Math, but I will not hold my breath.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

"White House to Grant Legal Status to 12 Million Illegal Immigrants"

Not happening, thats a fantasy at best with 2010 elections coming.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

If the president had the authority to grant amnesty he would have already done it.

He hasn't because he can't.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The President does not have power to pardon or grant Amnesty to 20+ million Illegal aliens, nor can he do it by executive order. so don't worry folks
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

These guys are no longer playing by the rules. GET A CLUE! They WILL give amnesty to these parasites!! Illegal immigration was just one of the tools in their arsenal of weapons that these corporate traitors are using to make a mockery of American citizenship, sovereignty, the rule of law and to undermine our Constitution, take away our rights and to completely gut this country! What's left?

They've robbed every single American citizen of their retirement, their rights, freedom and dignity. These Chicago style thugs and have lowered wages and work hours that you will NEVER GET BACK, no matter what they have promised! There are no jobs here, all of our manufacturing has been pushed offshore and they are paving over our farmland as fast as they can to make the people in this country completely dependent on third world nations to feed, clothe and house them!

IT'S GONE!!!! The Constitution is dead...they aren't following it! Obama wouldn't be the "shot caller" sitting in the White House if they were following it. THE MOB HAS HIJACKED THE USA!

The Supreme court is a joke, the judges have been paid off! Congress works for corporations and elitists, the rest of us are nothing more than chattle to be used, abused and exploited! YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED!?!?!? They have no intention of securing our borders no matter what WE SAY! They WILL shove Socialized medicine down our throats and YES...ILLEGAL ALIENS WILL BE GIVEN AMNESTY!!!

Talking, writing letters, protesting, etc. does NO GOOD unless you're here illegally! Illegal aliens are the only ones with a voice now. They are the "new slave class Americans!" Exactly what CORPORATE AMERICA and the Globalists have been working toward over the past 45 years! It's coming to fruition and no one is trying to stop them. They are fast tracking all of their plans now because they know more than half of all Americans are currently asleep at the wheel, can't believe what's happening to them and will not fight back! They're too shell shocked to even put one foot in front of the other toward a real solution!

The elitists are planning on mirroring CHINA'S "Business Plan," we're all slaves and will work for crap wages, eat contaminated and unhealthy foods that are our only choice if we are to eat at all, feed it to our young to keep them sick and dumbed down so they won't rise up either! The hamster wheel has been set in motion!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

what's Obama going to do with the other 20-30 million illegals?

http://bit.ly/195rF7

http://bit.ly/SeCUP

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    These guys are no longer playing by the rules. GET A CLUE! They WILL give amnesty to these parasites!
    The article says
    White House to Grant Legal Status to 12 Million Illegal Immigrants
    We are saying that The White House, The President , CAN'T, not by himself.

It takes Congress to do that.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast