Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It would be very bad if they just gave amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants that refuse to follow our laws.

Quote Originally Posted by stopilegalesinmigracion
    It would be very bad if they just gave amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants that refuse to follow our laws.
    Welcome stopilegalesinmigracion.

We've given amnesty before, been there done that, all it did was encourage more illegal immigration, much much more.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    These guys are no longer playing by the rules. GET A CLUE! They WILL give amnesty to these parasites!
    The article says
    White House to Grant Legal Status to 12 Million Illegal Immigrants
    We are saying that The White House, The President , CAN'T, not by himself.

It takes Congress to do that.
    The "PRESIDENT" isn't supposed to go into a private company like General Motors, fire the CEO of the company take full control of the company and divy it up amongst his cronies off shore, either, but he did it!

These guys are NOT PLAYING BY THE RULES! If you think they will, eventually....DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH!

Are you still naive enough to think that Congress is on YOUR side and working for you?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

These guys are no longer playing by the rules. GET A CLUE! They WILL give amnesty to these parasites!
    The article says

The "PRESIDENT" isn't supposed to go into a private company like General Motors, fire the CEO of the company take full control of the company and divy it up amongst his cronies off shore, either, but he did it!

These guys are NOT PLAYING BY THE RULES! If you think they will, eventually....DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH!

Are you still naive enough to think that Congress is on YOUR side and working for you?
    JB, although I hate what you are saying...I know it's true. These arrogant bastards in congress do NOT care one whit about us. People, dont get complacent, don't let your guard down and for sure don't stop protesting this. We are not out of the woods....and for that matter, I don't know if we ever will be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    The article says

There are many times lately that I have felt hopeless not only on the immigration issue but about our country in general. Have come to tears at times reading some of the news stories posted here. I just watch this on you-tube and I am ready to fight another day. Although it's about Scotland,I think it could also pertain to our circumstances now. If you have seen the movie Braveheart you will know this is from that.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70csu2Z51sM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123