Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please, I think I'm going to be sick.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    That's funny they didn't post stevetheroofers comments stating cost of illegals to our country or the memorial page for Victims of illegals, they must have missed that one! Mitch Daniels yanked them within minutes!
    They didn't post my comments either. Bottom line is that they know damned well what the American people want and don't give a damned!

yep, I almost lost my lunch when that email arrived, what a load of CRAP!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Hey I got the same email....anyone for the "round table discussion" group?

This either represents ignorant or head-in-the-sand Americans who have yet to have their cities overrun and have no earthly idea of what's really happening in the U.S., or it represents lying propaganda-or a combination of the two.

I'm gonna write 'em back and say that families can be reunited by everyone in the family moving back across the border-or that, since none of the Latin American countries or the U.S. bars travel between the respective nations anymore they are free to visit anytime they wish (Cuba is no longer restricted either); plus the companies hiring illegals willing to work under the table for less than minimum wage is unjust to the American citizen who must make more than $3.00 per hour to have "the American Dream" (why should only companies have the American Dream?) And enforcement keeps LESS of them from coming, but amnesty has been PROVEN to actually ENTICE more illegals to keep coming! And lastly, an average of 70% of these immigrants get on welfare-and the U.S. is running out of money. How much money would we as a country save if we didn't have to give welfare to no-account bums who don't want to work like the rest of us-we would not have to cut a single for-Americans program, I'll bet!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12