Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JJMM, I think your last comment hit the nail on the head.I could point out people I know and family who are the exact same.Even the 2.1 children seem to be treated as status symbols, they dress them in the same designer clothes they wear. I have yet to meet a little boy who cares whether his t-shirt is from Baby Gap or not as long as there is a truck,dinosaur or superhero on it. The same with little girls as long as there is sparkles involved.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

We need to think of it has protecting a culture. We are a culture just as Norway, Sweden, Denmark ect. They are all about protecting there cultures. If you have children there you stay home with full pay for 2 years. That is what they have done to try and preserve there culture. They also allow the father to take time off to be with this family.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?secti ... id=5558045

This is the daily news from a city flooded with illegal aliens.

This, in itself, doesn't bother me (i.e. that whites are becoming a minority). Personally, I don't like to be called white, because I'm a person not a color.

Diversity is fine w/me as long as it consists of people who legally immigrated to the US. Anyone who breaks the law to live in the US loses all my respect and should lose any chance of becoming a US citizen. Illegal behavior should not be rewarded but PUNISHED. For me, it's not a racial issue.

On the flip side, entitlement programs for hispanics/latinos (affirmative action, preferential hiring programs, bilingual education) are nothing but LEGALIZED racism AFAIC and should be eliminated.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

The word hispanic technically implies someone from Spain, who are European and white. Non-hispanic white would be someone who isn't of Spanish descent (i.e. the Iberian peninsula).

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    I never noticed that SOSADFORUS.What is a "non-hispanic white"?

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I don't mind being called white - although actually I am kinda beige - but it doesn't matter what one is called - or it shouldn't. Whatever we are, we had nothing to do with it - our parents and God made that decision.

We were inundated with stories of how women just weren't fulfilled by housework and they weren't living up to their potential if they were simply a housewife (married to the house).

'Women can have it all". The fact is, no one can have it all - something suffers.

As for who was going to do the 'service' jobs = someone was doing them before the illegals. Believe it or not, there was a time illegals didn't cook at restaurants, mow lawns, do the maid work -everywhere.

Actually, people used to mow their own lawns, or hire teenagers. They used to clean their own houses.

There were lots of American in the 'service' industry - we didn't need to import people for the rest of us to support.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the politically correct wording would have been legal not white. But then I don't know if they are using figures that include legal anchor babies. I better watch those articles more closely. I didn't look at it as a hispanic versus white, I was using it as the illegal population.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

As I've said on another thread - try applying for a job today. The census bureau has designated us as "Non-Hispanic Whites" - that's what I have to check or "decline to answer" if that's an option. There is even a "Non-Hispanic BlacK" category, as well as "Hispanic." Whether one is Hispanic or not accounts for 50% of the choices. Heads up- we are not Caucasians anymore. What we are is "Non-Hispanics" even the "African-Americans." Just so you know.

Why is this wording put on everything now?What is going on here?
    I am even seeing it in news articles to describe the white race for a while the media was using the term "Anglo" now its non-hispanic white -again I ask why? What is going on here?

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    As for who was going to do the 'service' jobs = someone was doing them before the illegals. Believe it or not, there was a time illegals didn't cook at restaurants, mow lawns, do the maid work -everywhere.

Actually, people used to mow their own lawns, or hire teenagers. They used to clean their own houses.

There were lots of American in the 'service' industry - we didn't need to import people for the rest of us to support.
    Thats what the younger generations are for to work these jobs and get the respect and value of hard work and money! I was there doing it working in fast food and doing heavy manual labor and other "jobs Americans won't do" when I was a teenager!

Now instead of seeing young faces at my local BK I see a person (mostly latino) who can hardly speak English and get my order wrong! I travel between Manhattan and Jersey City from Long Island so I see a lot of different places and faces!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345