Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Why do so many people in the world hate the Israeli's?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just came back from the store. I watched an African-American pedestrian torture a "white" driver by walking very slowly in front of the vehicle, taunting her to hit him.

There should be a thread somewhere where "whites" can vent about what happened to them today because they are white. It is constant. It is chronic and it has become culturally pathologically acceptable and even approved and taught behavior.

I can't tell you how many jobs I have worked on where minorities who have acquired any semblance of management status routinely harass and marginalize, publicly bullying "white" subordinates, right out of the job.

The action/inaction of our Attorney General, Eric Holder, shows how "post-racial" we really are and how endemic to our society these inequities are. There should be no rationalization of this. The law is the law is the law is the law. We should never hear terms such as "your people" and "my people" uttered from the lips of those elected to public office. These statements by him show that he is totally unfit for the office and should be removed - rather should have been removed a long time ago.

I watched the Obama's at a televised performing arts show (with Oprah) a few months ago. Can't remember the occasion but I did catch the 3 of them showing open hostility and dislike for some of the "white' performers and performances. Yeah, maybe it's not verifiable because it was body language. Too bad. I've lived long enough to know what I'm seeing and it's offensive. I would never do the same to a performer even if I disagree or dislike. I would not because I am polite and civilized. I am also mature enough to realize that I don't know everything and that I can always learn to appreciate things previously foreign to me. But these days it is acceptable to push the margins of politeness and to be as rude as possible without getting called on the carpet for it. It's not funny anymore, it is not a political statement anymore, it is not a sign of cultural literacy anymore. It is simply proof of a decayed decadent warring society.

We are so fractured that as a nation I can't imagine how we can survive.

I fully believe that in the near future I will need body guards and guns merely to go grocery shopping and get the groceries home. I live in a "good" area.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    I fully believe that in the near future I will need body guards and guns merely to go grocery shopping and get the groceries home. I live in a "good" area.
    "No! we ain't lettin' go there, you can ask the Mods here I'm not very PC, and my beloved son much to his dear mother's heartache acts just like me!"

"And I'm very polite and civil to everyone who's polite and civil to me and others!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Why do so many people in the world hate the Israeli's?"
    I am ignorant to that situation. Just can't stay on top of everything. But I have a sister who went to a kibbutz as so many did as part of the hippy era. The embassy forced her home during the '67 war and when she came home she said that Israel is one big concentration camp. Her experience in Israel caused her to have sympathy with the Palestinians and she has worn a PLO headscarf ever since. She also has a berka. That's more than 40 years. I have no idea why as she is not big on explaining. I also have noticed that on the internet some of the biggest anti-Israeli bloggers are Jewish.

I just know that I am considered Jewish even though I am not and I know the hatred and prejudice that I have received my entire life based on that perception of me by others. They don't bother to ask. They don't bother to verify. They don't bother to get to know you as an individual. They just hate and act on that hate. So I feel very close to other minorities because I feel that my experience is similar.

At a very young age I learned that even my "friends" could pull a "Mel Gibson" with absolutely no warning. An Arabic girlfriend of mine did this to me at a party when I was in high school. She wished to consider me Jewish even though I have never been to synagogue or raised around Jews or taught anything "Jewish." She had been to my home many times so she knew that. Apparently all the whites also wished to consider me Jewish despite no reason to do so and even my supposedly "best friend" did nothing to ameliorate the situation. In an instant of willful drunken hostility (hers) I lost my entire social network. (I think that she pretended drunk just to get away with it.) I have never forgotten.

The hatred against suspected "Jews" will unite Arabs and racist whites. Yet there is no support for anybody experiencing this. The fault will be laid at the feet of the victim. Even people in the Jewish community wished to deny that there was any prejudice against Jews. I have even heard Michael Savage, a Jew, berate a caller to his show, stating that the prejudice he was experiencing was simply an impossibility. Today, of course, Michael Savage does realize that what the young man was complaining of was factual and does exist.

Our local paper had a series of articles about it a few years ago. They used some high-profile people that were forced out of their jobs based on the fact that they were "Jewish" and even printed e-mails from African-Americans in the workplace that forced the "Jew" out.

Accordingly I have felt it necessary to warn my offspring about the prejudice that is still occurring and to not be an ignoramus to it as I was.

I can only view the situation from a spiritual perspective. Keeping track of who did what is overwhelming - too much information. I just believe that the Jews have been targeted through-out history and that this thing is a spiritually driven problem because there seems to be no rational way for me to understand. There are times when I encounter Jewish people that I find offensive by their very being - I get a gut level disgust merely being in their presence and I have to accept that perhaps I am someone that elicits that response from others, perhaps that I why I receive the appellation undeservedly. Anything is possible. But I also see the predominance of Jewish people in certain high-echelon areas and am constantly learning that yet another person of history or entertainment is a Jew and I realize that where there is smoke there is fire. I have not figured this out and perhaps I never will but it is important to me since so many perceive me as Jewish I have been and continue to feel threatened.

When I worked at National Semiconductor they had a plant in Israel. Workers from there would come over and work in my department for a year at a time. I have never worked or known such a great group of people. At times they would talk amongst each other in Hebrew, if I would walk in they would automatically switch to English. They were the most civil and respectful men I have ever worked with. They were very open and honest and would answer any questions I would ask about their country, culture or politics.

I once asked them why they did not allow Palestinians to vote. I was told it was simply because Palestinian's outnumbered Israeli's. By vote they would be able to completely change Israel to a Palestinian Nation. Israeli's are afraid of losing their country, their laws and their culture.

I have often thought of that comment when I watch what is happening here in the U.S. Look what has happened as anchor babies are coming of voting age.

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Apparently all the whites also wished to consider me Jewish despite no reason to do so and even my supposedly "best friend" did nothing to ameliorate the situation.
    "So what do you like have ring-lettes and a beard or something?"
    Cause to be honest I couldn't tell a Jewish person from a Swedish person from someone from Iceland! "Oh! my God! I'm color blind!" The friends you have now love you for you, and I don't think they even notice you're beard anymore! And we all like you just the way you are, I've never talked to a synthetic Jewish person before, but I've got to talk to you! We're glad your here sarum! I like reading your post!

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I have often thought of that comment when I watch what is happening here in the U.S.
    "Thanks MS and from what you just said they sound like Americans!"
    That would explain why everyone hates them!

Thanks Steve!

I try not to be here too much anymore as far as commenting because it is addictive and time-consuming and also because I am trying to maintain my autonomy of thought and being a consistent part of a group can alter that significantly. Plus some other reasons.

MontereySherry, I have read in the past that Palestinians have similar situation in Jordan where they also are not allowed to hold any jobs working for the government. The Jordanians also wish to maintain their racial/cultural identity and preserve their form of government and nobody is screaming at them as being prejudiced against the Palestinians, calling them a concentration camp or World Court coming after them for human rights violations - none of that - or maybe I don't watch Al Jazeera? (smirk)

Sarum, your posts are very tought-provoking. Can I ask why you at times encounter Jewish people and find it offensive by their very being, and get the gut level disgust being in their presence? Just curious, I may be dense regarding your statement?

And re: the 2nd part - "I have to accept that perhaps I am someone that elicits that response from others,..." . Well, I know I have experienced disgust and gut level hatred from others - because I'm white?, when I was little because we were so poor?, because just because probably?, because there is so much anger and hatred? probably... Whatever, there is no "good" reason!

There are times when I encounter Jewish people that I find offensive by their very being - I get a gut level disgust merely being in their presence and I have to accept that perhaps I am someone that elicits that response from others, perhaps that I why I receive the appellation undeservedly.
    I guess we all need to be careful not to clump someone into a "despised" category because of their looks, even though at times, given our humaness, that can be difficult not to fall into that trap.

In summary: You write well. I'm a bit confused (nothing new there). And it's all very hard to explain sometimes! So, if you don''t wish to answer, I understand... My brain gets to pondering so much sometimes that I feel like I just came out of the washing spin-cycle...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

The action/inaction of our Attorney General, Eric Holder, shows how "post-racial" we really are and how endemic to our society these inequities are.
    Holder's comment makes wonder just what exactly he means by post racial. His own actions and words make him unfit to serve ALL of the people in this country. JMO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast