Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by picklebutt
    Hah! Thanks. I did enjoy being here when I was sarum. . . .but sarum has been BANNED and has no idea why.
    PM admin. and ask why! I have an idea but best let them explain!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Yep! that's what I thought!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    I got my nickname after running like heck from over 200 geese running at me
    "Maybe they thought you was Mother Goose!"

I read something today that seems appropriate here:

"We can debate, argue, and disagree, but we must always take responsibility and promote tolerance. At some point the "debate" becomes uncivil and unproductive and spins out of control. The spin can create violence, which leads to another argument and it goes on....At some point can we agree to disagree or find some common ground and then sit back down on our respective sides of the aisle?

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I read something today that seems appropriate here:

"We can debate, argue, and disagree, but we must always take responsibility and promote tolerance. At some point the "debate" becomes uncivil and unproductive and spins out of control. The spin can create violence, which leads to another argument and it goes on....
    At some point can we agree to disagree or find some common ground and then sit back down on our respective sides of the aisle?
    Now you sound like one of those "uneffected" sympathizers who thinks that giving the illegals the benefit of the doubt would be a "cure-all" for illegal immigration.

Who's side are you on?.......or do you know?
    ------------------------

mkfarnam - Your response is exactly what I was referring to. You mistook what I was saying and took offense, so you have attacked my feelings and standing on Illegal Immigration. If I was to take your comment personal than an argument could pursue, become uncivil, unproductive and spin out of control. This is what I was referring to, not my feelings toward Illegal Immigration.

It was not the illegals that I was "giving the benefit of the doubt", it was not the illegals that I was sympathizing with - it was us, that might be fustrated and out of fustration say things that might offend each other. But I guess I stepped right in it, didn't I?

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    "Believe me she ain't no sympathizer! She knows better then most what illegals have done to our country, And instead of bailing on Cali. like a lot of people have done she is staying and fighting tooth and nail!" "Now Apologize, and thank her for being here, and helping us fight this thing together!" Thanks for putting your Avatar back Sherry now we're right as rain!

I am so sick of the race baiting mahambajamba. If I post that white people are oppressed in America, I worry the Feds will be all over me for being a white-Supremecist. If I do the opposite, I worry they will be all over me for being an anti-White-Supremecist. I feel it is a dead end topic. My personal reaction exemplifies the amount of race-baiting going on where I live.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Fully understand the conundrum you feel we are in these days JohnnyYuma...Danged of you do danged if you don't.

I always feel that you are a victim of something, if you allow it. Someone might attempt to oppress, but we have a choice to allow it, or push back and say "no", loudly too!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    "Believe me she ain't no sympathizer! She knows better then most what illegals have done to our country, And instead of bailing on Cali. like a lot of people have done she is staying and fighting tooth and nail!" "Now Apologize, and thank her for being here, and helping us fight this thing together!" Thanks for putting your Avatar back Sherry now we're right as rain!
    I gotta agree with Roofer on this hands down. Sure at times we all feel hot headed and wanna say things we really shouldn't and know we shouldn't. Sure we can go into racial hatred and spin off of hate and violence. Problem is that works to an extent and it works great short term, but eventually all the hot air is gone and logic sets in. People are less likely to want to listen when you come off with negative hate comments like "support me or die", but use logic, a cool head, and debate both sides of the issue. Much easier to gain longterm strong support because you have facts and information to back yourself up with rather then false racial hatred or other negative feelings.

Just think who really thrives on the racial hatred and other negative feelings? The uneducated who can't think for themselves who really have no clue how things work in reality and just follow as good little sheeple. But is that the crowd we're trying to reach or are we trying to reach the intelligent crowd who still may have its eyes and ears kept in the dark and silence?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast