Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whither Bush Concern for Americans and the US Constitution?

Why does Bush refuse to enforce the law? Why is he so concerned
    about offending illegal aliens??

As illegal aliens continue to invade America across our unsecured southern border, GW Bush, America's alleged war-on-terror chief, is said to be unwilling to take a hard-line approach to stop the invasion.

The president's refusal is said to be based on 'concern' about offending illegal aliens.

Concern about offending illegal aliens? What in the hell is this naive president smoking?

How about some good old -fashioned presidential concern for American citizens, Mr. President?

You know, concern that:

- A terrorist will cross our border and annihilate thousands or millions of Americans?

-Illegal aliens cost US Taxpayers upwards of $100 billion a year in public services?

-The standard of living for working-class American citizens is in serious decline, aggravated by millions of illegal aliens who work for less money and without benefits?

-America is in jeopardy of becoming a third-world abyss, akin to Mexico?

Despite all of the double-talk and nonsense about the need for 'Comprehensive Reform' from Bush, nearly all Democrats and RINOs, the brutal truth is as follows: America needs absolutely no new law or laws.

What we desperately need is a president who understands that:

-His oath of office requires him to defend and protect the people of the United States.

-It is his constitutional duty to keep foreign invaders from crossing US borders and violating US sovereignty.

-Enforcing federal law is NOT a pick-and-choose option. As chief executive of the US, he is REQUIRED to enforce ALL laws.

Federal law, including the Immigration Reform and Control Act (Simpson-Mazzoli Act) of 1986, requires the government to take action against employers who hire illegal aliens.
    In addition:

Deportation of illegal aliens is mandated by law.

The US-Mexico border is established in international law.

People who enter America illegally are CRIMINALS who threaten our homeland security, and economic and cultural stability.

All it would take is a presidential order to Homeland Security and the Justice Department ordering those agencies to enforce ALL applicable immigration laws immediately.

But for some strange reason, GW Bush does not seem to give a damn about American citizens or his constitutional responsibilities.

For that, GW Bush deserves to be impeached and removed from office!

Now isn't that a disturbing picture. He might as well have dressed up in the Mexican flag with a big sombrero on top.

What a loser you are GWB. Traitor to the American People.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I'm not affraid to say, HE IS THE ANTI-CHRIST .
    He is starting a "war" inside this country that no other president could start. The 2 parties just forgot they have to think America, is just Republican against Democrat.
    He does everything like a dictator, he has the supreme power....
    His oath is to SPP, NAFTA, CAFTA, NAU.

Maybe Count will loan him his hat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And his "serape"

Bush isn't naive - he is a cunning, conniving snake, with the IQ of a doorknob.

When I first saw this back in April, I almost choked. It goes along with his video (secretly send to the Latino-only population) in which he states - flat out-

This is their land!!!!!

I don't understand why this retarded Shrub is still in office. My God, if what he did and says are not impeachable offense, THEN WHAT IS???

there must be lots of money fueling from under the table, not lot but LOTS

Minnie:

Oh yea, there is. Did you know that his brother, Jeb, is married to a Mexican national?

No wonder there's such close ties between the Shrub's family and Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Maybe Count will loan him his hat.
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    And his "serape"
    Nope, I'm keeping both of those.

He can have my cactus, though. I just can't find room for it in my cave.

It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I do know and it's amazing she rarely appears in photos with him... even beeing Florida's first lady.
    Something rotten ....

Re: Whither Bush Concern for Americans and the US Constituti

[quote="saveamerica"]
    Why does Bush refuse to enforce the law? Why is he so concerned
    about offending illegal aliens??

Concern about offending illegal aliens? What in the hell is this naive president smoking?

He is smoking the pipe full of money from oil and cheap labor
    The clue is to go in the direction of money - then this whole game is easy to understand - lol
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast