Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BTW , if you go to pro-illegal forums - they are calling Bush " our president "
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Minnie:

Oh yea, there is. Did you know that his brother, Jeb, is married to a Mexican national?

No wonder there's such close ties between the Shrub's family and Mexico

The wife of Jeb Bush , Columbia , is a Mexican immigrant - I just cannot find out - was she legal or illegal immigrant when she got married to Jeb

Mel Martinez is a Cuban smuggled in US .
    What a lovely team we have in Florida .
    It looks like if I am not Mexican and if I was never illegal - my chances to pursue an American Dream are much less than of those nice people who climbed to the top .
    It looks like a twisted dream to me .
    Out of 100 public channels on my TV - 10 are in Spanish .
    I went to Cosco today and 90% of customers and employees are Latinos .
    I really never paid attention before .
    I think the invasion is more than just 20 millions .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    The wife of Jeb Bush , Columbia , is a Mexican immigrant - I just cannot find out - was she legal or illegal immigrant when she got married to Jeb
    Jeb met her when he was in Mexico and brought her back here.

George has sent one of his daughters down to Mexico as well. Wouldn't be any surprise if she came back with a new husband from the Mexican elite.

Got to carry on the family business, after all.

And speaking of the family business, don't miss checking up on George's brother Neil.

Here are some good places to start:

http://chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headlin ... 42329.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dy ... ge=printer

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/11/ ... ther.reut/

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/01/ ... l.bush.ap/

http://www.nathanielblumberg.com/neil.htm
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I'm not affraid to say, HE IS THE ANTI-CHRIST .
    He is starting a "war" inside this country that no other president could start. The 2 parties just forgot they have to think America, is just Republican against Democrat.
    He does everything like a dictator, he has the supreme power....
    His oath is to SPP, NAFTA, CAFTA, NAU.
    There is no "anti-Christ" in the Bible, at least not in the personification of a man. The closest the Bible comes is describing a pervasive "spirit" of anti-Christ. Many poorly informed would-be theologians confuse the term "anti-Christ" and one or another of the entities described by John in his Revelation at Patmos, and most particularly the "Beast" described as causing all to present a charagma (translated as "mark," but actually referring to the identification card of wax and linden wood that slaves and indentured servants were required to carry in public in the Roman Empire). The Beast is almost certainly not a man, but is rather a spirit or system as evidnced by the fact that it is said that it will ascend from the abyss. I will agree that Bush has betrayed his country, perhaps in service of the Beast. He may even be among the "ten kings" that serve the Beast. Time will tell.

Where I most diagree is when you say that Bush is a dictator. There is no need for him to be a dictator when the entire government is complicit. Such oversimplification and reductionism is dangerous, because it results in misplaced anger and going after far too small a target. If we expend all of our energy going after Bush, he will simply be replaced by another, just as the traitor Clinton was replaced by Bush and the earlier Bush was replaced by Clinton. What does that get you? Our ire should be directed at the powers these men serve, not simply at the men themselves.

He can have my cactus, though. I just can't find room for it in my cave.
    Why thank you Count.....I know just where I'd like to stick it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IF ONLY a different Republican could have won in 2000 and 2004, do you realize how much better things might be and have been inside of our country?? WHY did we have to get someone who is so damn obsessed with "MEXICO".

We better steer clear in the future from ANY of these "border state" people. We need to get someone from middle America who's first loyalty alliance is with the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

This is turning into a nightmare.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    The wife of Jeb Bush , Columbia , is a Mexican immigrant - I just cannot find out - was she legal or illegal immigrant when she got married to Jeb.
    Dear God, I didn't even know there was a Neil Bush. I can't believe this. I'm flabbergasted. I've been living in a freakin' cave.
    I just googled her and found she had six children. My Lord, I can't believe I didn't know this.

Whatever happened with the rest of them. How come we never hear about them?

CrocketGhost wrote
    There is no "anti-Christ" in the Bible, at least not in the personification of a man. The closest the Bible comes is describing a pervasive "spirit" of anti-Christ.

I'm not talking about the Bible , have you ever herd about the Nostradamus Prophecies ? The first one was Napoleon, thev 2nd Hitler and the 3rd ....
    This person will probably come as a good samaritan but in hidden he will bring destruction

CrocketsGhost wrote:
    Where I most diagree is when you say that Bush is a dictator. There is no need for him to be a dictator when the entire government is complicit. Such oversimplification and reductionism is dangerous, because it results in misplaced anger and going after far too small a target. If we expend all of our energy going after Bush, he will simply be replaced by another, just as the traitor Clinton was replaced by Bush and the earlier Bush was replaced by Clinton.

I totaly agree when you said almost whole Congress has its own fault but for the president to sign 807 "signing statements" according to:

"The American Bar Association claims President Bush has violated that oath by issuing hundreds of "signing statements" to disregard selected provisions of the laws that Congress passed and he signed."

I'm not comparing to Clinton I WAS a registerd Republican, now every time I receive a letter asking for contribuition for the campaign I tell them to ask their ILLEGALS LAW BREAKERS FRIENDS .

If this is not a treason against his own constituints, I would like to know what is ?

He is not obsessed with MEXICO he is obsessed with POWER.
    He gives a damn to MEXICO together with MR.Fox, what they want is to increase profits of the big corporations with cheap labor. The American People.... Who cares ?

I tried to warn my conservative, Christian friends about Bush, back in 2000, but all they could say was, "he's a good Christian", I have to vote for him. Then came 2004 and those same friends said, "yeah, you were right, but, he's gonna do better this time". Now, those friends are saying, "why did I vote for him again".

Remember that when you're in the voting booth, come November. Judge them by their actions, not their words.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    CrocketGhost wrote
    There is no "anti-Christ" in the Bible, at least not in the personification of a man. The closest the Bible comes is describing a pervasive "spirit" of anti-Christ.

I'm not talking about the Bible , have you ever herd about the Nostradamus Prophecies ? The first one was Napoleon, thev 2nd Hitler and the 3rd ....
    This person will probably come as a good samaritan but in hidden he will bring destruction

CrocketsGhost wrote:
    Where I most diagree is when you say that Bush is a dictator. There is no need for him to be a dictator when the entire government is complicit. Such oversimplification and reductionism is dangerous, because it results in misplaced anger and going after far too small a target. If we expend all of our energy going after Bush, he will simply be replaced by another, just as the traitor Clinton was replaced by Bush and the earlier Bush was replaced by Clinton.

I totaly agree when you said almost whole Congress has its own fault but for the president to sign 807 "signing statements" according to:

"The American Bar Association claims President Bush has violated that oath by issuing hundreds of "signing statements" to disregard selected provisions of the laws that Congress passed and he signed."

I'm not comparing to Clinton I WAS a registerd Republican, now every time I receive a letter asking for contribuition for the campaign I tell them to ask their ILLEGALS LAW BREAKERS FRIENDS .

If this is not a treason against his own constituints, I would like to know what is ?

He is not obsessed with MEXICO he is obsessed with POWER.
    He gives a damn to MEXICO together with MR.Fox, what they want is to increase profits of the big corporations with cheap labor. The American People.... Who cares ?
    Nostradamus, eh? The problem with Nostradamus is that his quatrains are so open to intepretation that they can mean anything. I don't respond well to prophecies of Edgar Cayce either.

My only point regarding Bush is that hyperbole is often counter-productive. If Bush was a real dicctator, he would be one of the lamest in history, considering that any dictator worth his salt would not be lambasted daily in the national media. I guess I wouldn't mind the overblown railings against Bush, as if he was anything but a single player in a vast anti-American conspiracy, if the effectiveness of the time-worn "good cop/ bad cop" gag showed any signs of slipping as a means of duping the public into going from bad to worse with their elected leaders. We panicked over George H.W. Bush's utterance about the New World Order and ended up with Bill Clinton as President. The problem with this Bush is not that he's worse than Clinton, but rather that to those who wanted a turnaround from the Clinton debacle, he's almost as bad. At least he's not in the gun-grabber camp (yet) and doesn't believe that the 60+% average total tax burden on the middle class is not enough of a share for the government.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast