Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    MEG ^^^^ Get lost You talk out of both sides of your mouth

It's amazing when liberal republicans foolishly fail to see their own shortcomings. It's always someone elses fault when you are dealing with a liberal.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Its election time so everybody up for reelection is appealing for votes reguardless where they come from,they dont want to upset the american hispanic population and loose their votes,And as far as using hispanic or latino on here you will see it alot because all you see out there is them protesting and flaunting themselves around for rights you very seldom see other illegal groups protesting they try to hid more or blend in.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xfighter
    Quote Originally Posted by use2busmc
    Hey Meg,

We are sick of latino this and latino that,we are sick of the daily headlines around the country touting latino this and latino that,get it!
    Boot out all illegals!
    Then you better get out of Alipac since "Latino" and "Hispanic" seem to be very widely used terms on here... Just a little warning.
    Oh.. my bad! Perhaps I confused the thousands around me, in my
    city everyday. The illegals aliens are all speaking Italian? Or waving that damn Greenland flag at the protests! And LaRaza is a French word meaning kitten???
    Well ain't I just a stupid racist redneck?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12