Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who Benefits From the Fires in SoCal?

Who benefits from all the fires in Southern California--other than the glee obtained by the arsonist(s) of many of the fires? It seems to me that building contractors and their workers benefit by having jobs. Since construction has been slowed by the subprime meltdown, many "workers" have moved (back) into ag or landscaping--lower paying jobs--and not as much in remittances......

I sure would like to see that the construction workers used in rebuilding SoCal homes are American Citizens, who have real Social Security numbers, that match. I wonder if the California Insurance Commissioner who was on tv taking a hard stand against potential fraud of scam contractors would consider it fraud if contractors use illegals.

The fires have been devastating to so many SoCal citizens. I sure don't want illegals benefiting.

So, what do Alipacers suggest US concerned citizens do in So Cal to deter
    illegals from benefiting (other than calling ICE)?

I want to know how Californina is going to recover. They are losing everything. There culture, ther language, there schools and safety. How much more can the citizens take?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

You know how they will recover. As usual, on the backs of U.S. taxpayers.