Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is in control?

I just saw a segment on FOX about the lawlessness that is so pervasive on the border which poses a dire threat to our national security. How can this administration idly stand by and let this happen as the violence and lawlessness slowly spreads from that region across the US? it is beyond the comprehension of mere mortals. Once again our illustrious president has proven that he is a horse's posterior who is in dire need of impeachment.

I LEAD the call for impeachment! Just a matter of getting everyone else behind it and then get it done.

Just because I voted for Bush doesn't mean I can't UN-VOTE him from office for dereliction of duty and for becoming a turncoat traitor!

I wish I could go back in time. I definitely wouldn't punch the card next to Bush again!

Sorriest mistake I've ever made in my life. He needs to go back to Texas so he can mingle with his compadres at the border.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Once again our illustrious president has proven that he is a horse's posterior who is in dire need of impeachment.
    I agree, and what hurts the most is that he could secure the border today by picking up his phone and issuing an executive order. I do think failing to protect this country is an impeachable offense.

I wish I could go back in time. I definitely wouldn't punch the card next to Bush again!
    I did the same thing. What a mistake. But I should have known....it's all about family for George...not what the American people need or want.

I still couldn't bring myself to vote for John Kerry
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I. too, was faced with the Kerry dilemma. I wouldn't vote for that guy for dog catcher. But I swear that I will NEVER let another Republican talk me out of voting for a third party candidate when the two major parties consistently run rogues for public offices. From now on, my vote goes for the person who I feel will best do the job and, for the next two elections, AGAINST incumbents who have made this mess.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)