Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is in control?

I was watching c-span and a senator was talking about the sacrifices of veterans like myself to protect, preserve, and defend the rights being sold out by the senate and administration. What was disgusting was the speaker had to ask the senate president to bring order to the chamber which tells me once again the complete lack of respect this institution has for the military which is the reason these wastes of tax payer dollars are able meet in a chamber and discusss how to sell out the American people. This most contemptible and reprehensible behavior is further indicative the Senate doesn't give a DAMN about the American people and veterans such as I who have sacrificed to maintain our endangered way of life. Frist is speaking now....My only consolation from this is that he is retiring. He should retire now and return to his cardiology practice. I hope all those that vote in favor of amnesty burn in hades for all eternity!!!!!!!!!

Yes......they've made a mockery of everything. It's disgusting and I'm with you on their eternal reward.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Who is in control?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7
    I hope all those that vote in favor of amnesty burn in hades for all eternity!!!
    Hahahaha!! I have been having a very trying day at work, and your comment was enough to bring a smile to my face. Thanks, I needed that.

What was disgusting was the speaker had to request the senate president to bring oder to the chamber which tells me once again the complete lack of respect this institution has for the military which is the reason these wastes of tax payer dollars are able meet in a chamber and discusss how to sell out the American people.
    Sorry that is how it is.

I hope all those that vote in favor of amnesty burn in hades for all eternity!!!!!!!!!
    Oh I'm sure they will. "To whom much is given, much is expected".
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Who is in control?

Kennedy already has a front row reserved seat for his swim in the Chappaquidic in 1969.

hard to comprehend

In Australia we dont have borders to cross as such, with mexico and canada. Its hard for the average Aussie to understand the ramifications of whats happening to our sister country. Until, that is, we start to look around us. We are being overrun by asians, serbs, yogoslav's, indians and believe it or not, Americans lol . Now its not the yanks we have the problem with, any open minded Aussie doesnt give a shit about wether Americans are here illegally or not .. we just want to teach them how to drink real beer lol. In fact If being really honest, the yanks are met with open arms and invited to joi our families and they are well looked after, well unless they are wankers. As some of the Aussie who visit the states are wankers and needed to be treated as such. No we are in alignment with America and its citizens 100 percent. The amount of illegals we are facing here daily is overwhelming, especially the vietnamese. These guys have put 20 people per house, are given home loans that we whities are not even offered and they have taken over whole areas. To the point of white people, Australians Americans and Poms are not even welcome in these places. The asian crime rate of house invasion has soared. For those of you who dont know what a home invasion is ...its when a group of these pricks break in .. tie you up .. rape your wife in front of you and then steal everything you have. A while ago the Aussies in my home town had enough. They aremd themselves with everything they could and hafd a cleanup through our central areas. Pretty harsh. but after a young girl was gang raped by these .. uummm ... uummm ... predators,,, enough is enough,. now not that i condone the actions taken here because i dont, but the government is not doing anything. Then the people have to take action. After 911 and things got tight we as Australians thought that America would take action and blockade itself. To a degree it has. Then after the Bali bombings in retaliation for Australia helping the US and 150 Aussies were killed I honestly thought that our governments would collaborate and do something. Nothing.. To this end i think they can play their political games but sooner or later something is going to cauise a break here. We as cisitzens of either country are slowly being stripped of our rights, but we are being to caught up in the politcal side in which we have no say and we are not taking action. protests dont do it. letters dont do it .. I am working with a couple of senators at the moment to learn more and with some attorneys to correct a situation that has enabled me to take in humungous amounts of US law as well as Australian. I think a lot of us are working on emotion rather than fact. So I am trying to do my but along with so many others . When I do get back home to the states then I will at least have knowledge enough to help. maybe not a lot ..but every little bit counts. Brian

Brian:

It truly makes me sad to hear that kind of state of affairs there in Australia. Is there any civilized country in the world that is safe from illegal invaders, for pete's sake?

One of the things that does scare me a little is that people here, too, are going to start taking matters into their own hands, and when they do, it's going to get really ugly.

On another note - it is a real pleasure to "meet" a good, decent man who understands the meaning of ethics.

You said, "letters don't do it". I think you are right, I have written so many letters, emails, faxes and all I get in return if I get anything at all is a pat letter that tells me nothing. I can tell by the response that they have no interest in my opinion and are not going to take it into consideration regardless of what they might say. We are being sold out for money and votes. They refuse to listen to the American people. I am so fed up by all this that is taking place and can't even trust anyone in office that says he wants to do something about it, because they have been in office for all these years and look at the mess we are in. If they want to do something then why haven't they done it, they have had plenty of time in office to accomplish something, and all we are seeing is doom and gloom.

The same tatics that the Islamics are using in Austrailia are being practiced by illegal entrants in this country--They claim predjudice is being done against them. Someone's been coaching these immigrants globally. With Mexico, it could be Al-Quada or Castro or both.

Check this thread out--great post
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...wtopic&t=35500
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thought this may interest you ..

As I have been doing the illegal thing myself and trying to fix it as much and as fast as we can ... we sent letters off to the family advocay website ..and this is the actual statement they have on their site...

If you’ve witnessed injustice and have done nothing; if you’ve benefited when others have fought against injustice on your behalf and have abandoned your champions to stand alone once you were safely out of the clutches of tyranny: if you have the means or the skill to aid in the fight against injustice but hoard it to yourself, you should be ashamed, for you alone deserve the very bondage of tyranny that, by your silence and inaction, you have inflicted on your fellow man.

they wanted our money ... and refused to help us lol ...

and this ...

The Citizens' Commission on Civil Rights is a bipartisan organization established in 1982 to monitor the civil rights policies and practices of the federal government. Its work is grounded in the belief that the civil rights agenda benefits the entire country, not just particular interest groups. For the nation to remain strong, we must continue to struggle together to fight bias and invidious discrimination, to promote equality of opportunity in education, employment, and housing, to promote political and economic empowerment and to guarantee equal treatment in the administration of justice. Achieving these goals depends upon vigorous civil rights enforcement as a duty and obligation of the federal government.

once again a group who states they are there for the american people groups or individuals and when approached ..they took my wife.. a US citizen off their email list. This is why no one is doing anything. The groups who are meant to be there for support and help in any form .. are not ...Brian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast