Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

also this....

Tis was written by a very good friend of mine who is currently helping my fight my immigration battle. In principal and with no feathered edges.. it tells it exactly how it is. So if our own law enforcement agencies are in turmoil and cant understand the law as it stands now .. how the hell are we meant to. Yest then they still hit us with... "Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law"

I am a Houston Police Officer with the Houston Police Department and have been for approximately fourteen years. Being in Houston, Texas, and working as a Narcotics Officer, I have run into, and have dealt with many illegal aliens, mostly from Mexico. In this part of the nation I see countless numbers of illegal's who do not have papers, nor a job. The people I deal with are violating the law and they are not productive members of society. Some of them get deported as "Felons" and some are just released back out on the street, on probation, just as if they were a regular citizen. This is very frustrating to myself and many officers. Some are sent back to Mexico and unfortunately, I have come back in contact with them just a few weeks later. I have first hand knowledge that they are deported felons, so the cycle begins again.

Brian:

Legally change your names to Gonzales or something like that and I'll bet you get all kinds of attention.

damn...

mate ... Im just not gonna cut it as a Gonzales ... have you ever heard an Aussie tryin to talk mexican?? its worse than when Americans try and sound like the crocodile hunter lol

Hi robins_aussie,

I do not get to spend as much time on the boards here as I used to. I see you have recently joined us and wanted to drop you a line to say welcome to ALIPAC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12