Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who Is Going To Pay For Their Healthcare and Workers Comp ?

With this temporary worker program who is going to pay for their healthcare? Most of these employers don't have healthcare plans. Will the employers be forced to get some "easy" plan through the federal government?

OR, will the federal government provide to it to them ?

What about Workers Compensation, and you KNOW there will be a LOT of those. How do the insurance companies feel about that ?

There are too many problems for something like this. It's not something that will work. Think about all the ramifications of this.

These are the issues we must start pressing them on. We should tell them that until EVERY American is given the same kind of benefits we won't accept it. PERIOD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And what employer who currently pays below the prevailing wage and no benefits to illegal alien employees will be willing to start paying thousands of dollars more in order to comply with the law?

If they won't enforce the laws that are on the books now (today), who's going to believe they're going to really regulate or mandate anything in the future?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I am not kidding you when I tell you that the majority of American employers, no matter what wage they pay these days, do NOT pay for the insurance of their employees. The employees pay it! And if the illegals all of a sudden start getting paid health care from these companies, then the American employees have every right to file discrimination claims. Let them try it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Exactly. The employees are paying and we're paying an arm and a leg. AND if it's a PPO you will pay another arm and a leg on top of the first.
    We cannot go on like this.

The American people are becoming furious over health care and prescription drug costs.

Does he think that we will sit back quietly while he puts a neat little health care package together for people who have broken federal laws ?

Come on !! The next president we elect is going to have some SENSE, DECENCY, and COMPASSION FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

And after three more years....we're going to need it.

This is a touchy subject for me because were it NOT for health care premiums that we cannot possibly afford to pay out more than half of our future monthy income to maintain, we would have been retired five years ago. Well, starting in January, our health insurance will cost us over ELEVEN THOUSAND dollars a year at group rates through one of the largest employers in the world! Right now it costs us over nin thousand a year! Further, when we go to the dr. our insurance company (United Health Care) may or may not pay the bill, depending upon their whim.

Can anyone tell me WHY that insurance premium is so outrageous? We have no children on the policy. Just two adults who rarely go to the doctor. I personally haven't been to a dr. in the past 4 years because I didn't have any reason to go or any reason to believe that my insurance company would pay the bill if I did.

It indicates to me that insurance companies are being gouged to pick up the slack for the people who don't pay at all out of their own pockets and the insurance companies pass along the costs to the people who buy the insurance. When companies could no longer afford to pick up the tab, they started asking the employees to pay "part" of the premiums in the mid 1990's. Now the employees foot the entire bill. And I wouldn't mind picking up the bill for my own family. It is when I pay for fifteen or twenty illegal immigrant kids to have medical care that I get jacked out of shape!

Maybe other people can sleep through that fact or remain oblivious to it. I can't.

You are darn right the next president is going to have to have sense enough to realize that we can't keep footing the bill for every deadbeat in the world who happens to sneak across our borders because we won't do anything to stop them.