Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No way have home values dropped 50% out here. They have gone down a little but not much.
    Already have heard some talk on the radio builders should use American workers.
    We'll see, may get interesting out here.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope they do hire citizens or Californians will never hear the end of how THEY rebuilt calif, and it would have never got done with out them!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    We plan to send a price list out this morning have had request from home builders ass. to give 20% off ....
    surf pro is going nuts

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Oh greyparrot,

It's terrible to think that is how they are pulling themselves out of a falling real estate market.

Not to mention the cheep labor issue. I'm sure there are citizens, who lost thier businesses and the companies they worked for burned down. They will need to work somewhere until things are rebuilt. We don't need to support illegal aliens while citizens have been pushed down.

San Diego doesn't need a Katrina size wave of illegals.

Keep Haliburton out of there!

Dixie
    I seen a nice storey about how some of those homes where built by the hand of the home owners ...

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Wasn't there a 'demographic change' in the New Orleans labor market post-Katrina? I heard local blacks trying to join work crews were turned away.
    I heard that also. The Mexicans were abusive and threatening towards them- American citizens!!

I wish there was a way to get every unemployed or underemployed AMERICAN roofer, framer, drywall hanger, etc. to California to rebuild these homes. If my home was burned to the ground, I'd live in a tent before I'd let illegals rebuild it. I'd wait how ever long it took to get American workers.
    I just pray all the American construction workers who can't find work are watching the situation in CA and ready to make their move. Just think! If we only had workplace ID enforcement these illegals would not even be hired!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Wasn't there a 'demographic change' in the New Orleans labor market post-Katrina? I heard local blacks trying to join work crews were turned away.
    I heard that also. The Mexicans were abusive and threatening towards them- American citizens!!

I wish there was a way to get every unemployed or underemployed AMERICAN roofer, framer, drywall hanger, etc. to California to rebuild these homes. If my home was burned to the ground, I'd live in a tent before I'd let illegals rebuild it. I'd wait how ever long it took to get American workers.
    I just pray all the American construction workers who can't find work are watching the situation in CA and ready to make their move. Just think! If we only had workplace ID enforcement these illegals would not even be hired!
    there is sort of if I win some of the bids ...

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago

You could start a campaign of compassion something like "Katrina meets California" - help us transport out of work people displaced by Katrina to So Cal to help rebuild.

We need to start a focus campaign on the Governator to keep an eye on this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12