Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Who keeps electing these idiots? No wonder we suck

Its hard to believe, but we are getting smoked as a country because we keep electing retards
    ----------------------------------------------------
    ALBANY - Gov. Cuomo on Saturday night told a Hispanic conference that New York's borders remain open and welcoming to new immigrants.

"While other parts of the country are building walls and fences, we're pointing to the Lady in the Harbor who holds the torch and says, 'We are the beacon of liberty and the beacon of opportunity.'"

"And we say if you want to make New York your home, we want you."

Cuomo, who some say is eying a 2016 presidential run, spoke of doubling the goal for minority- and women-owned businesses who receive state contracts and ensuring state agencies are multilingual.

He later dismissed arguments from some lawmakers who say his recently adopted budget hurts poor and minority communities.

"I disagree with the concept that the only way to get better services is more money, more money, more money, he said. "We've been spending a lot of more money, we're not getting better services."

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... __gov.html

Re: Who keeps electing these idiots? No wonder we suck

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Its hard to believe, but we are getting smoked as a country because we keep electing retards
    ----------------------------------------------------
    ALBANY - Gov. Cuomo on Saturday night told a Hispanic conference that New York's borders remain open and welcoming to new immigrants.

"And we say if you want to make New York your home, we want you."
    "Good New York and Utah can have em' all I'm movin' to Alabama!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

César Perales, Latino Civil Rights Giant, is Cuomo's Choice for Secretary of State of New York

By Elizabeth Llorente

Published April 06, 2011

Cesar Perales, right, with NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo

He was a force behind bolstering the power of minority voters in New York City.

He was a central warrior in the defeat of a Hazleton, Pa. ordinance that, many years before Arizona, called for going after undocumented immigrants at the local level.

And he’s a major reason that Latinos who are shorter than 5-foot-8 are New York City cops.

“If you see short Puerto Rican cops on the street of the city, it’s because of César Perales and the group he founded, the Puerto Rican Legal Defense and Education Fund,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"There are so many Advo groups out there, and they're all suing on behalf of illegals! Isn't there a way to use our laws to sue those who are breaking federal law by defending illegals?"

Banned
    "I am confident that he will work hard and advocate for the Hispanic community." "

Yeah , and screw the rest of Americans

Its time to clean house on this hispanic crap , I'm sick to death of it

Ever noticed how those states (CA and NY for starters) which open their arms to illegal invaders are having a hard time paying their bills and remaining solvent.

I'm sure there is no connection.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Ever noticed how those states (CA and NY for starters) which open their arms to illegal invaders are having a hard time paying their bills and remaining solvent.

"Don't forget Utah NB they're sinking too!"
    Florida, and Maryland. Illegals seem to follow the path of least resistance!

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

"Don't forget Utah NB they're sinking too!"
    Florida, and Maryland. Illegals seem to follow the path of least resistance!
    Indeed they are Steve. Florida is another one having a difficult time funding their sanctuary dreams and remaining solvent! I’m no economist, but one might be lead to believe opening your door to illegal invaders is a recipe for economic disaster.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    DONT WORRY FELLOWS if it gets to bad maybe Canada will take us.OH WAIT dont you have to have a pass port.Or live there legaly to have rights.JUST JOKING HERE TRING Alittle fun.IM NOT GOING NOWHERE its like the song this land is my land.ILL STAND MY GROUND.They will have to fight me all the way before i leave Kentucky or anywhere in U.S.A.The only way i leave is when im 6foot down.When these states sell out they will come for assistance then we can turn them down like they have done to their own legal people.WE WILL WIN IT MIGHT BE A LONG HARD ROAD but when it gets tough we can get tougher and just like in any battle more and more people rise up and support the cause and it will happen watch and see.People are at their breaking point and like a volcano pressure builds and its got to blow HANG ON pretty soon we can yell there she blows and then we can push like molting rock and push the unwanted down.