Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is the problem in this situation ?

This club or what ever you want to call it is about 20 minutes from where I live.Now according to barok obama these cops parents were complete failures they only have one cop on the entire department that speaks spanish,but this is America isn't it ?

The way I see it they should have called ICE and started checking the legal status of these witnesses.I find it hard to believe that none of the witnesses spoke English.

FAIRFIELD — Two Hispanic men in the early 20s are dead after being gunned down early Sunday morning in a parking lot near a popular night club and restaurant on Dixie Highway.

http://tinyurl.com/6l83ok
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

"One of the problems we're having with this is the language barrier," Dickey said.
    Most Cubans speak very good English . But in a situration it becomes Cuban , No Speke Eng-liss
    i guess the one time they really need the spanish speaking office will become a railing point for more Latinos on the force . Oh how i hate this PC crap-o-la
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*