Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

nittygritty, Boxer is a SENATOR. I think you're referring to Nancy Pelosi, a California democrat in the House representing the East Bay. Pelosi will become Speaker of the House if the Republicans lose enough seats come November. That's why I don't want to get rid of too many Republicans, because the Dems will be worse -- no doubt about it. But we must find a way of eliminating Representatives from BOTH PARTIES who prove themselves to be staunch supporters of the illegals.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Once again, we find ourselves between a rock and a hard place.

The House Republicans are the only hope to kill the Bush/Kennedy/McCain et al full amnesty bill, yet they're the ones that are going to feel the pain come November, since Bush and most of the Senate aren't up for reelection.

So by handing the House to the Democrats, we all but guarantee passage of a bill as bad or worse than what's on the table now.

Meanwhile, Bush will adapt quite well to a Democrat majority, since he already agrees with them most of the time.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

CountFloyd
    Well said and totally agree.

PRESSURE, boys.........KEEP THE PRESSURE RISING on the HOUSE

They're running in circles and I'm expecting to see them swinging from the chandeliers very soon, LOL.

Truly, they're schizo in what is probably disbelief at this uprising from the average Joe/Jane!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They're running in circles and I'm expecting to see them swinging from the chandeliers
    They are probably hearing testimony about the dangers of paper-clips!

Last week our state senate was hard at work sticking it to taxpayers with a regulation for catalectic converters on all lawnmowers and weed wackers.
    - I sent all of them a suggestion that would eliminate 1,000 times more emissions than any number of lawnmowers. as well as reducing traffic congestion and multiple other issues.

Feinstein might be the easier to sway
    That is one of the many problems, these so called representatives do not stand up for what is right, or for what they believe in. They only stand for what they believe will keep them in office.

We should not even waste our time trying to sway any of them, if they will sway "easily" they will sway in the other direction just as easy when it suits them.
    These people have had it to easy for to long, if any of us performed our jobs as they do we would have been FIRED a long time ago.
    They will not get the message until we Kick their butts out of office.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Skid, true, swaying goes in both directions. But do you honestly think for a moment that Feinstein might lose her Senate seat when this state has masses of illegals-soon-to-vote, Hollywood nutjobs, and gay radicals? She's senator-for-life if she wants to be. The only way to get anything even halfway sensible through to her is to pour on the scenerio of what will happen to her birthplace when 100 million more illegals get here. IMO

I understand what you are saying and at one time I would have agreed, but the problem is that they do not live as "us common people" do. I have seen how they live, I have worked on several 'private estates' which were owned by various politicians and believe me they live in a privileged world were things are very different from ours.

They do not have to look for parking, they have drivers to pick them up and drop them off and people to take care of their needs. Most do not have to buy their own gas (which is very evident).
    Very few of these people have ever pumped their own (free) gas.
    How many people do you know like that?

They are not just unaffected by most of the things we are, they are unaware of them.

As far as her seat goes, the groups that you mentioned would not be nearly enough for her to “keep her seat” - if everyone else voted against her.

I hope you're right about her seat. I just don't see enough Californians getting the picture in time to vote her out. There were enough of us ticked off about this issue in the 1990's -- when we were able to get Prop. 187 passed (for all the good it did us after the courts finished with it) -- but many decent people have moved out of the state since then. Everytime I go to Santa Rosa I have a hard time remembering I'm in USA instead of Tijuana. Especially on Santa Rosa Avenue. Anyhow, we'll see come November I guess.

I know one thing, I haven't stopped calling and emailing any of those elitists. GRRRRRRR

Also, I think it is a mistake to fall into that "business as usual" attitude as used by them, because it has obviously not been working. Here is a good example from our state senate:

California senators who voted in favor of Resolution (SCR) 113, expressing their support for the "Great American Boycott." or "national immigration boycott" on May 1, 2006 -Giving themselves the day off in support, while hypocritically collecting their own salarys.

Wesley Chesbro D
    Carole Midgen D
    Mike Machado D
    Deborah Ortiz D
    Tom Torlakson D
    Jackie Speier D
    Don Perata D
    Liz Figueroa D
    Joseph S. Simitian D
    Elaine Alquist D
    Richard Alarcón D
    Jack Scott D
    Gilbert Cedillo D
    Sheila Kuehl D
    Edward Vincent D
    Kevin Murray D
    Alen Lowenthal D
    Debra Bowen D
    Escutia, Martha D
    Nell Soto D
    Joseph Dunn D
    Christine Kehoe D
    Denise Moreno Ducheny D
    Gloria Romero D Last because she is responsible for introducing Resolution (SCR) 113

California senators who voted against Resolution (SCR) 113Dave Cox R
    Senator Sam Aanestad R
    Jeff Denham R
    Charles Poochigian R
    Abel Maldonado R
    George Runner R
    Roy Ashburn R
    Tom McClintock R
    Bob Margett R
    Dick Ackerman R
    Dennis Hollingsworth R
    Bill Morrow R
    Bob Dutton R

DID NOT VOTE
    Jim Battin R
    Dean Florez D

I do not support either of the "parties" these politicians are having at our expense, but can you imagine what went on in that meeting?
    -They must have been like a bunch of children looking around the room worried about what everyone else is going to do!
    If we do not make some changes, things will never change in their hands.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast