Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who Is Runing Our Country

I would Like to know who
    is Runing Our Country the gov or the Illegal Immigrants It look the the illegal Immigrant have all the say & the gov just stand by . well all you Gov do your job get the illegal immigrant out
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Southbronx:

We have been beaten down for so long with the racisim slang that when the illegals started flowing in like a raging river we kept our mouth shut until it couldnt be shut anymore.
    Of course we are racist if we say anything about anything..Im waiting for the day when i say i dont like pit bulls that they scare me that I will be called a racist..Im far from a racist Im human and i want to be treated like one.

The illegals should not have any rights..Not to talk not to demand and not any freebies that we pay for....

Im tired of reading spainsh on everything I read...I wonder how much it cost to put spanish on our foods that are going up really fast..

They have no rights Lol you would think...But they seem to have more rights than any other race in the united states...Wow who would have thought being a American is so stressful...I want that american dream that they have taken away from us and my kids...

Took my son to college the other day and all of a sudden on one side of the building all these so called latinos came pouring out lots and lots of them..They walk past my car and by the way theyre was even older alot older people coming out, anyways they walk by and they all were speaking spanish so I got out and asked someone where those people were coming from,He laughed and said those are our future ..

So I asked ok so why are they all in that one building and he said they are learning english Oh I say well who pays for that and he said it's free...Yep i was pissed so I said no way while my son has to pay to learn spanish they are learning english for free ...I feel as an american that our spanish should be free after all its being forced on us in our english country why should they have the upperhand on us.

Re: Who Is Runing Our Country

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    I would Like to know who
    is Runing Our Country the gov or the Illegal Immigrants It look the the illegal Immigrant have all the say & the gov just stand by . well all you Gov do your job get the illegal immigrant out
    "Michelle and Valerie!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    The Latino press wants the Latino community to believe that they are running the country and what they want is what should happen. The Latino press slants and falsifies polls, statements, and facts to make latinos feel like they are empowerd and a majority in the USA. When a bill like DREAM is voted down then they get all upset and angry that they didn't get their way. Their press constantly pushes aside the fact that illegals are criminals and need to be treated as such. There is a segment of lawmakers who feel they need to saddle up to the latino segment. What really is needed is unity to uphold the law and not bypass it. We need to allow ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT agencies to unite and start to make arrests and speed up deportations coast to coast. If the Federal authorities are not going to step up to the plate then the individual states need to do it for their own protection and community wellbeing. States and Federal agencies need to stop all aid to anyone who supports, gives free schooling or medical care to illegals. Companies who hire illegals need to be blacklisted and fined, contractors knowingly using illegals need to have their license revoked and they need to be fined to the max amount allowed.