Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is Sarah Palin?

Here we go again! Knowing nothing about Sarah Palin it immediately became apparent why John McCain picked her for VP.

Could McCain have picked a candidate farther from our southern border with Mexico? Are some of us the only ones who have noticed the suspicious reasoning for this choice by a candidate for President who has been adamantly pro-amnesty? What does she know about the problems in the southwestern parts of the United States with illegal immigration? Probably plenty, and she's going to milk the illegal alien employer lobby for all they're worth. Has the phrase "illegal immigration" EVER been part of her public discourse? Remember that she went to college near the Washington Idaho border as a journalism and political science major. There are many illegal Hispanics in this region, and, in the unlikely event that she lived under a rock in those times, she would have had to have been aware of this.

McCain knows he might not survive his full term of office, as he is actuarially at the upper limits of the human lifespan. Is this his way of leaving his legacy of amnesty for countless millions of additional illegal aliens behind by picking a possible successor that is a closet illegal alien supporter? Because she has no published position on what most of the electorate considers a huge problem, it seems reasonable to conclude that she shares McCain’s sympathies. The clues to this amnesty position, as previously mentioned are: Alaskan, married to an Alaskan of part indigenous extraction, brought up a Roman Catholic, until such time as she resided in an area that had no Roman Catholic Church. Remember that Alaska, as a former possession of Russia, had, and still has, many Russian Orthodox Churches with a tenuous linkage to the Roman Catholic Church. Like the Roman Catholic Church’s influence in the governmental affairs of many countries, the Russian Orthodox Church, before the advent of Communism in Russia, was predominantly the church of the State, and continued as such under Communism. We consider State churches in this country to be a violation of our Constitution.

And could it be that she may have a warped sense of sympathy for Mexico's claims to the southwest, since her husband is part Alaskan native? Additionally she is a convert to Pentacostalism from Roman Catholicism. Note that there are no Roman Catholic churches in Wasilla, Alaska. Could that be part of the amnesty mix as well? After all, what organization would benefit more from additional waves of illegal immigrants than the Roman Catholic Church? And what organization publicly supports their illegal entry more?

As Governor, Palin has been given accolades for her tough stance on penalizing the "good 'ol boy network". Really! The biggest "good 'ol boy network" in this country consists of employers who thrive by having many illegal aliens working for them. There are fewer law abiding employers, as time goes on, in terms of those that make an honest effort to employ legal immigrants that come to them looking for work. So now, it would appear by her silence on the subject, she is the latest one on the take to try to further her political ambitions with the illegal alien employer lobby. Admittedly these views are anecdotal, but since the Republican VP candidate has given us nothing else to go on, the conclusions seem reasonable.

Not to worry. The rest of us will pay the increased health insurance premiums, auto insurance premiums, school taxes, special consideration for illegal aliens for college admissions, infrastructure improvements for an increased illegal alien population, expanded prison systems, subsidized housing, degraded hospital facilities due to emergency room closings, deteriorating incomes (from having to compete with illegal alien labor), destruction of our common language, our culture and our borders, all of which leads to a serious deterioration of our liberties.

These conclusions on the candidates views on illegal immigration are drawn because of the complete failure of the electronic media of all types to face what, only a few months ago, were major news topics, but now, seemingly, has become a forbidden topic of discussion. There certainly is no perceivable beauty in this picture wrought by knowledge of the facts of Palin's bio, public statements and record as a Governor. She may be a spokesperson for adding to our energy needs, mostly directed at benefitting Alaskans. But if the price is additional millions of illegal residents they will easily consume whatever additional domestic energy supplies that are brought online.

And what about Ramos and Compean. Will McCain pardon them? Would Palin support such a pardon? Why all the silence? She has 2 sons in the military. Would she object to their being members of the U. S. Border Patrol? Are her political ambitions so great that she would not wish to touch the subject of the imprisonments of Ramos and Compean with a ten foot pole for fear of limiting her chances, and probably alienating McCain. Remember. All of the defenders of the recent 5th Circuit Court’s decision to reject the appeals of Ramos and Compean neglect to mention what was withheld from jury consideration. What is being referred to is the fact the Aldrete-Davila was involved in subsequent drug dealing AFTER the confrontation with Ramos and Compean and BEFORE the trial. For the 5th Circuit to have taken little notice of the impact this would have had on the jury’s decision suggests political influence colored it, and not whether justice was rendered.

One more thought here. Obama/Biden are even worse.

The previous was posted on other blogs. It contains criticisms of the meddling of the Catholic Church with our immigration laws. For that reason this post has been banned from a number of sites. This post will be repeated on newly discovered sites in order to discover where discussion on this issue will be allowed. This demonstrates how our First Amendment is under attack, and why McCain (of McCain-Feingold) and Palin should not be fully trusted to defend our Constitutional rights. No one should forget what brought about the rise of Protestantism, and those who suffered banishment or death by Church authorities, such as Galileo and Bruno, to mention only a couple.

Re: Who is Sarah Palin?

Would Palin support such a pardon?
    I dont think she will have a say as VP.

Too much speculation in this piece. I saw a whole hour on her with Greta Van Susteren yesterday on Fox News. It was interviews with people who worked with her, the head of the National Guard, the former mayor of Wallisa, and others. Her approval rating in Alaska is approx. 80%. Right now, I wished it was her in the first seat race.

Oh and welcome to Alipac qstn mrk we are glad to have you with us.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are you looking for a place where the SERIOUSLY MISGUIDED pro-illegal Catholic policy can be SAFELY discussed?

Try THIS--this subforum was set up at my suggestion:

"Fight Political Corretctnes" http://fightpc.net

After logging onto Fight PC, find and enter the "Illegal Immigration" forum, and there you will see the subforum, "Patriotic Catholic Americans Against Illegal Immigration," where you will find several threads, mostly mine, on the issue of Catholic meddling in our illegal immigration crisis and the stories of a few Catholic American leaders who are nonetheless TRUE patriots!

My deepest thanks to Fight PC Administrator "TimeIsRunningOut," who graciously set up this subforum on this website.

WHO CARES????

AS long as shes on the ticket with a LIBERAL LOSER in McCain it means DIDDLY.

forget about her she is only a RED HERRING to try to try to make up for the STENCH of McCain.......big gov McCain, pro choic McCain, Amnesty lovin McCain, Global WARMING TAX SCAM McCAin....

I hope McCain gets blown away this election by Chuck Baldwin or Bob BARR.

Vote Constitution Party and pull the plug on BIG GOV (D's and R's)

MW
    Gogo wrote:

Too much speculation in this piece.
    There seems to be a lot of that going around lately.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is from an email contact in AK. I have his permission to post it.

ver Lodges <fish@wildmanlodge.com> wrote:

Dear Donna:

Go for it! When I wrote this, I was merely responding to friends and clients in the lower 48, who were asking be about Sarah Palin. I really didn't mean for this email to go round the world, but it may already have. Kathy and I are simple folks and life time Alaskans who run a small wilderness lodge on the remote Alaska Peninsula. I am a bush pilot and guide for the same operation that I started as the camp boy back in 1966, and Kathy does the supply buying and we both pitch in to respond to inquiries about fishing and hunting in Alaska. As you can imagine, living here in the wilds of Alaska I don't often find time to get very political, but recently many of our friends are asking us "Who is Sarah Palin?" Of course, as Alaskans, Kathy and I are extremely proud of her. We just want to let you know that Sarah "Barracuda" Palin is a straight shooting, hard charging, get it done gal. She knows when to listen, how to analyze the facts and how to make a decision, then implement the plan. She doesn't do a poll before jumping in with both feet like too many of the Washington types. She has little legislative experience because she has always held the EXECUTIVE position; in private life, as mayor of Anchorage's largest bedroom community or more recently as Governor of our State. She is a smart, attractive home grown Alaska girl with excellent moral and family values. She can see what needs to be done and does not hesitate to get it done.

One of our State's major problems is that its Capital is in Juneau, 500 miles from the nearest road and 800 air miles from the population base which is Anchorage, Wasilla and Fairbanks. Our legislature and most of the State government is in Juneau and they ALL behave like a bunch of freshmen in a college town. It has been this way since Statehood in 1959. When Sarah moved to Juneau, so did accountability and responsibility When the oil revenue started flown and a barrel of North Slope Crude hit $23.00, these people began spending money like drunken sailors. You can only imagine what was happenings when oil hit $100.00 a barrel, about the time Sarah took command. My wife Kathy has first-hand experience with this fiasco, as her father and also her ex-husband were Alaska Legislators who served in Juneau as Senators, Senate President, or members of the State House for a combined period spanning nearly three decades.

About the time Sarah took the HELM as Governor of Alaska, about half of the State legislature was in the pocket of big oil companies or contractors doing big projects for Native Corporations around Alaska, all funded by State oil revenue. Alaska government was nothing but a good old boys club riding the perpetual wave of prosperity. This filtered down from the legislature, through the Department of Natural Resources, Department of Labor and even spilled in to the Public Safety who are supposed to "preserve and protect".

When Sarah walked into the Governor's Mansion, she promptly dismissed the State Trooper detachment assigned to Governor and had her and her husband's gun case brought in from Wasilla. Then, she got rid of the former Governor's STATE Jet and told legislators that there were no more free rides, they would have to fly Alaska Airlines, just like her and her family if they wanted to travel. Next came the nut cutting (the Barracuda part) the heads that rolled were too numerous to name, but when Sarah finished cleaning house, a number of our legislators ended up in jail for on corruption charges, or tendered their resignations along with numerous department heads and those who have been riding the gravy train for way too long, AND THEN SHE HAD LUNCH. By the end of the day, Sarah Palin had saved the people of Alaska millions and has not yet slowed down.

She has truly brought CHANGE to Juneau. I personally know several persons in the private sector in Alaska, that hold her in high esteem. She surrounds herself with smart people, many from my hometown of Anchorage, she listens to them but makes her own decisions. Sarah Palin is a no B.S. politician. It is refreshing that there is such a thing anymore. You want to talk about CHANGE? You should see a before and after picture of the State government in Alaska. That's CHANGE! Sarah will bring a number of things to the election. I am sure she will appeal many voters who my otherwise could have gone the other direction on election day. The conservative block will not be for Barack. We have their vote. We need what Sarah will bring, first to the election and second, what she will bring to Washington D.C. McCain has been advised well, Let's just hope the American people can get the straight scoop on her in the weeks ahead. This is just the opinion of one Alaska Bush Pilot and Guide, who pays attention to national politics, watches the news and is deathly afraid of the direction our nation is headed. I guarantee that if Sarah gets a chance to dig her spurs into the flanks of the liberal Washington types, they will know that she is in the saddle.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Too much speculation in this piece. I saw a whole hour on her with Greta Van Susteren yesterday on Fox News. It was interviews with people who worked with her, the head of the National Guard, the former mayor of Wallisa, and others. Her approval rating in Alaska is approx. 80%. Right now, I wished it was her in the first seat race.

]
    I would probably vote for Palin. I will not vote for McCain.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Who is Sarah Palin?

The question still remains, because Palin has no stance so far on illegal immigration. This makes speculation the only route to guessing about Palin's views on illegal immigration. For those who insist that she is a VP, and therefore has no standing, except as provided in the Constitution, the likelihood of her becoming President should be considered.

For this forum, to give Palin a pass on the issue of illegal immigration raises doubts about whether ALIPAC, itself, might be a "barracuda" in putting an end to it.

Palin's recent comment during an interview was that, if she became VP, it would be her responsibility to do the best she could for Alaska. That doesn't sound like someone vying for a national leadership position. It also appears to point to the fact that she would not view nearly with the same gravity as the rest of the country does the damaging effects of illegal immigration. Other comments she has made in terms of enhancing the freedom and liberties guaranteed under the Constitution are suspiciously like extending these liberties to illegal aliens. This has always been a code for shifting the social costs of illegal immigration onto the tax base in ways that benefit employers who hire illegal aliiens. All of these costs have been alluded to in the original post.

Re: Who is Sarah Palin?

Quote Originally Posted by qstn_mrk
    Could McCain have picked a candidate farther from our southern border with Mexico?
    I have wondered this very thing myself. And I agree that her silence leaves much up to speculation. IMO McCain wanted to pick someone who by the nature of their position would not have any public views about illegal immigration. While she is a great mother, seemingly honest politician, and a true American from small town USA, she will garner conservative votes without touching illegal immigration. People are falling in love with her because of her social conservatism, while illegal immigration escapes the entire dialogue. I honestly don't think McCain would pick her unless she was in sinc with him on perhaps the most fundamental issue of our time -- she will be within a heartbeat of the presidency after all. The lobbies and Washington insiders have probably already been all over her. To think that she is pro-enforcement, from the info that we have, is more than wishful thinking.

This is how they get our votes. They find a way to do it every time. Granted, they had to jump through a few hoops to do it this time, because of the public's awareness of the invasion. But they have found a way, they always are one step ahead of us. This is really starting to smell like a stealthy way of garnering conservative support without addressing the invasion........and its working.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast