Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Frankly, I don't think there will be one since by then we all our going to be one big happy family, yeah right!!

I think it should be Vicente. He's a better people mover than the staff at Disneyland. He got them all here he could send them the other way this time. It's our only viable alternative since Bush says he can't get the illegals out. Problem is he would lose influence as the American president. He did more than Bush to shape our domestic policies.
    Seriously though Anyone but Hillary or McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    I think it should be Vicente. He's a better people mover than the staff at Disneyland. He got them all here he could send them the other way this time. It's our only viable alternative since Bush says he can't get the illegals out. Problem is he would lose influence as the American president. He did more than Bush to shape our domestic policies.
    Seriously though Anyone but Hillary or McCain.
    yea, we though about the witch and the trader. They both should move to mexico, and take that fool Kennedy with them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    My first choice would be Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL). This guy has shown his true colors, he's well-spoken, determined, anti-amnesty (and anything that smells of amnesty), extremely strong on border security and interior enforcement. Most importantly, he would fair much better on the campaign trail - doesn't have as many enemies. There is something to be said for flying under the radar.
    President 1st choice: Sen. Jeff Session (R-AL)
    Vice-President: Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-CO) or Pat Buchanan

I know many won't agree with me, but I'm just being honest with my opinion.
    I strongly agree!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123