Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LegalUSCitizen,
    Bully for you, letting this politican know just where you stand! I think you gave him plenty to think about.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

That's my question now. HOW CAN WE BE SURE THAT HE MEANS WHAT HE SAYS ?
    That is the question of the day. You can not believe a politician especially one on which there is no record for open review. We can all look and see where they are on issues by the way they vote...but the newbies, are you going to be believe them or not????

Changing the name of this thread again !! It started out "Looks Like Clay Shaw Might Lose In Florida" to "Looks Like Clay Shaw Might Win in Florida" and now the final time I'm going to change it to:

WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH IN FLORIDA ??

How's that ? We better figure out the answer soon, because whoever's campaign gets off to the best start is going to win.

I will say this, I think Clay Shaw has his work cut out for him. He has a formidable opponent to face. Too bad he hasn't been more clear to US on where he stands. It appears to me that he's just been "going along with the boys" up there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12