Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who Is There To Vote For ?

Is there anyone who won't bow to the NWO ?
    Why can't just one of these people running for prez say no more welfare or any other beneifts to illegal criminals and their huge families ?
    Give then enough food to get back to wherever they came from and nothing else ,well a ticket on a barge maybe .Eisenhower did it Operation Wetback' .
    If they leave their anchors here put them in an orphange .
    Nobodys talking about the illegals or the illegal wars.
    Don't tell me you can't send
    them all back!

Banned
    Until we start getting rid of these career politicians that are beholden to special Interests and racial politics we will never get a handle on this endless stupidity. Representatives like Luis Guiterrez, Zoe Lofgren,Dianne Feinstein,DICK Durbin,Scary Reid, Joe Baca, John Boehner, Nancy Pelosi, John Mc Cain, The list goes on,and In no particular order ... I will be In this fight until we win ... AND WE WILL WIN

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Until we start getting rid of these career politicians that are beholden to special Interests and racial politics we will never get a handle on this endless stupidity. Representatives like Luis Guiterrez, Zoe Lofgren,Dianne Feinstein,DICK Durbin,Scary Reid, Joe Baca, John Boehner, Nancy Pelosi, John Mc Cain, The list goes on,and In no particular order ... I will be In this fight until we win ... AND WE WILL WIN
    I agree but how do we do this? We are not asking them the rght questions or making the right demands of them before they get in.

Banned
    I believe that many people are finally starting to wake up and pay attention. Many people are unemployed and looking at a bleak future going out a few years. They are beginning to realize that what this government Is doing (or not doing) Is NOT WORKING. The main thing to remember when we go Into a presidential election cycle Is that whatever candidate the "lamestream news media" Is backing IS THE WRONG ONE Whatever candidate that they ATTACK Is probably one of the RIGHT ONES to help the AMERICAN PEOPLE Instead of the special Interests. Very sad to say that It has really become that simple,but If you stop and think about It you will realize just how true that this statement actually Is. The lamestream news gave us Bush TWICE,then gave us OBAMA These news organizations want you to vote for an agenda that helps them,and they could really care less about what Is best for our country. CNN and Fox news are really starting to push NEWT now that Perry has faded. Newt Is a recycled Democrat that could NEVER beat Obama and they know It. So now It's time to attack Mitt Romney because they also know that he Is probably the only one that can beat their KING (Obama) ... TS

What about this?

http://goooh.com/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by partwerks
    What about this?

Thanks for the link I like It ....

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by partwerks
    What about this?

Thanks for the link I like It ....
    "Me too!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn