Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We will leave Iraq someday - or we will stay there permanently.

If we leave there will be bloodshed and chaos. There is no way anyone can convince me otherwise. So do we stay and sacrifice more lives - for what?

How can we sit here on this site and see and discuss all the horrible, destructive things this government is doing to this country. They are trying to put things in place that will literally make America, as we know it, vanish. They want us to be just some member state of a vast trading zone.

We see them allowing the culture, the education, the very lives, and the finances of the American people, being destroyed by this invasion of illegals.

We see that our borders are open and they are encouraging and protecting it. We know that tons of drugs come across that border every day, and thousands of people. It isn't a leap to realize that if tons of drugs can be brought in - so can enough biological material to destroy this country. Enough small military weapons could be brought in. If thousands of illegals can come across daily - so can a hundred or so terrorists. Yet our government encourages this - actively encourages that open border.

Knowing all this, and seeing it so plainly, how in the world can anyone still think this administration is right in Iraq? They can't be so wrong in everything else they do - and right about Iraq. It just defies logic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    With all the anger and betrayal Americans have been dealt by the U.S. govenment: Grand Amnesty, open borders, etc. Why would I believe that this lousy traitouous bunch of CFR goons can be trusted and are not off deliberately screwing up the rest of the world.

They know how to play on Americans patriotism and get them to march off to war any time they want to have one.

WE won the war in Iraq. WE achieveed all our goals and objectives. There are thousands of dead people, Americans and other wise. We are so in debt that it is impossible to pay off in my life time. What next? My son. I prefer he stays in America and protects our borders. Is that ok with you all. Thanks.
    Its very much ok with me

I have the hardest time shoveling down my gullet any of my sons or daughters joining up.
    But if they do I want them to know when they sign up that are signing up for the long hall and they could be killed.
    Simply that’s the risk every Young American takes on when they sign up in the military to protect our country. A point the anti war people always forget. The young men women know exactly what they are doing when they join and they also know they are then, to follow all commanding officers and the President of the United States being one of those No one wants war! no one wants the Fights ! As Americans sometime we have to.
    Those other less then likable, will always make sure of that fact.

God Bless Our Troops Keep them Safe and Keep them Strong.
    We pray every day for your safe return when the Job is done.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    We will leave Iraq someday - or we will stay there permanently.

If we leave there will be bloodshed and chaos. There is no way anyone can convince me otherwise. So do we stay and sacrifice more lives - for what?

How can we sit here on this site and see and discuss all the horrible, destructive things this government is doing to this country. They are trying to put things in place that will literally make America, as we know it, vanish. They want us to be just some member state of a vast trading zone.

We see them allowing the culture, the education, the very lives, and the finances of the American people, being destroyed by this invasion of illegals.

We see that our borders are open and they are encouraging and protecting it. We know that tons of drugs come across that border every day, and thousands of people. It isn't a leap to realize that if tons of drugs can be brought in - so can enough biological material to destroy this country. Enough small military weapons could be brought in. If thousands of illegals can come across daily - so can a hundred or so terrorists. Yet our government encourages this - actively encourages that open border.

Knowing all this, and seeing it so plainly, how in the world can anyone still think this administration is right in Iraq? They can't be so wrong in everything else they do - and right about Iraq. It just defies logic.

We arent sitting here letting it happen,
    at least Im not.

Letting what happen?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree - God Bless our troops. We are the home of the free because of the brave. Fighting for America is what my family has always done as I had a direct decendant, a Major General appointed by President George Washington, in the American Revolution. So, I am very patriotic and love God, America and Family.

As far as the current bunch of traitors: I would not trust them as far as I could spit. And I wouldn't give them the time of day.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234