Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    They impeached Clinton...he was never removed from office..he was impeached for lying to congress.....
    You got it so what good did the impeachment do? Sameway today.

Please God.....YES!!!!!
    Out of office AND IN JAIL....would do nicely!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think it will happen, based upon his conduct so far. Not that it shouldn't. But I think the GOP has decided that they won't risk victories in 2012 by rocking the boat now. However, if he was directly tied to the Blagovevich scandal or something similar it would happen. So far, they have either buried the evidence or no one cares to find it.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TOTAL REMOVAL of Obama and his administration is what I would love to see but may have to wait until elections........of course that is not letting the Republicans off the hook either. They are just as bad in many areas.

What really chaps me is Boehner coming out and saying they are doing it for the people and the country,when it comes to this debt ceiling limit.

IF THEY WERE DOING IT for the people and the country,WHY in hell have they EVEN put us in this position TO BEGIN WITH! They all blow smoke up ones V***V

None of these hypocrites will ever see in the inside of any jail

just my thoughts
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I want Mexico to file charges on him and Holder!

I hope you're right ONUG, I don't think we can take much more![/b]
    Would be very surprised if it did happen. But it would be nice if Mexico went to the UN and filed charges on him and Holder for sure! That'd tickle my innards!

... and I need a good tickle...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

In my opinion, Obama isn't going anywhere, as this entire administration is corrupted. Nobody will have the courage to stand up to Obama out of fear of being labeled “racist!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Don't expect Obama to go anywhere before 2012, when he runs for re-election.
    "He can go to HELL!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="NoBueno"]In my opinion, Obama isn't going anywhere, as this entire administration is corrupted. Nobody will have the courage to stand up to Obama out of fear of being labeled “racist!â€

Doubtful that Obama will be impeached. Besides, impeachment would lend credence to his illegal usurpation of the office. However, I predict that the Dem's will throw him under the bus and he won't be allowed to run in 2012. He has become too much of a liability. The gunrunner scandal will prove to be his and Holders political undoing. People can't scream racism when evidence of the crime is revealed.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I don't think he will be impeached, however I'm pretty sure that nobody will vote for him again and he will not serve another term.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast