Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Doubtful that Obama will be impeached. Besides, impeachment would lend credence to his illegal usurpation of the office. However, I predict that the Dem's will throw him under the bus and he won't be allowed to run in 2012. He has become too much of a liability. The gunrunner scandal will prove to be his and Holders political undoing. People can't scream racism when evidence of the crime is revealed.
    Unfortunately he is already running and has announced his campaign.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Impeachment would mean President Joe Biden.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No thanks

Impeach Obama? No way! He will become a martyr, and it will be seen as the far right wing racist conspiracy redux. I want him voted out to show the consensus of The People--right, moderate, and even some on the left [but for other reasons]--for his failure to listen to us on immigration, budget, Arizona, etc, and his miserable incapacity to govern effectively.

Everytime he comes in at the end to take charge I hear this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdIev12fCPs
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

If Obams was impeached the black communities in Chicago, Detroit, LA, Oakland, and dozens of other U.S. cities would go insane with rage in uncontrolable riots. Major cities would burn, white people by the thousands will be pulled out of their cars and houses and be murdered in cold blood. Blood will run in the streets. The blind loyalty to this criminal thug is behond belief.

Welcome to ALIPAC SnidlyWhiplash
    you could be right about your thoughts but lets hope they would not go that far. Even if impeached it still does not mean he would be out of office.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    you could be right about your thoughts but lets hope they would not go that far. Even if impeached it still does not mean he would be out of office.
    Thats likely true...but the humiliation of going down in history as an impeached POTUS would still be a good thing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    I don't think he will be impeached, however I'm pretty sure that nobody will vote for him again and he will not serve another term.

You think well I beg to differ I think 48% of the people that don't pay taxes and 100% of the illegals who don't pay taxes will...now that should comea to about 148% of the vote....country wide.

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I want Mexico to file charges on him and Holder!

I hope you're right ONUG, I don't think we can take much more![/b]
    Would be very surprised if it did happen. But it would be nice if Mexico went to the UN and filed charges on him and Holder for sure! That'd tickle my innards!

... and I need a good tickle...

Lets keep the United Nations out of our business and country....

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Thats likely true...but the humiliation of going down in history as an impeached POTUS would still be a good thing.

I think going down in history as the President who tried to destroy the Sovereignty of the our Country and his attempt at handing it over to the corporations and NWO is more what it will be, and so well deserved..and a tag name of traitor for him and his counterparts as well.

Obama and his handlers need to be REMOVED! Impeachment would lend credence to this traitor. I am disgusted beyond words on what this criminal is being allowed to get away with!!!!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast