Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CrocketsGhost, it is funny, before I got to the end of the list I was saying to myself, I wonder where dxd is Yea, I could see the pattern there. maybe his democratic party pulled him or her outa here since he was not very effective for them here!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    CrocketsGhost, it is funny, before I got to the end of the list I was saying to myself, I wonder where dxd is Yea, I could see the pattern there. maybe his democratic party pulled him or her outa here since he was not very effective for them here!
    Well, he was a bit.... transparent?

Remember the old Cheech and Chong song "Up in Smoke", but change the word smoke to pork!

The 2006 Pork Barrel hit parade can be seen below!

http://www.cagw.org/site/PageServer?...ts_pigbook2006
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Quote Originally Posted by Defens
    Remember the old Cheech and Chong song "Up in Smoke", but change the word smoke to pork!

The 2006 Pork Barrel hit parade can be seen below!

Geez DEFENS...you're dating us, lol. Great analogy!
    Cheech and Chong...have the vinyl somewhere, how about you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They certainly are not working for us american taxpayers that pay their bloated salaries that is for sure
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Who Is The U.S. Senate Working For? That would mainly be corporate America!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Who Is The U.S. Senate Working For? That would mainly be corporate America!
    Well, you probably got the "corporate" part right, but I don't know that there's anything American about the masters they serve.

I know the pork barrel is a lot of reading but well worth it. They say there is not enough money to do anything meaningful at the border and on interior enforcement. Reading just what they're wasting your hard earned tax tollars is very important. When I call a Senators office or House Rep and they give me that schtick about lack of funds, I made a list of the worst expenditures and recite it to them, normally followed by the dial tone!

$50,000 for cotton ginning research: added by the Senate for projects in the state of Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) Eli Whitney comes to mind!

$1,300,000 for berry research: Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) What kind of berries grow in Alaska, other than dingleberry politicians?

$180,000 for turfgrass research: Robert Byrd (D-W.Va.) Will they be planting some along the open border?

$250,000 for the Mojave Bird Study: Harry Reid (D-Nev.) Oh LOOK....it's a bird!

1,500,000 for the Springfield Equestrian Center Energy Efficiency Project: David Hobson (R-Ohio) Is this better hay milage for horses?

$98,000 for the Alaska Sea Otter Commission: Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) Maybe the mean Otter Pop frozen treats for kids?

$450,000 added by the House for plantings on the eastern front of the Capitol. This will allow members of Congress a chance to “stop and smell the roses” before they proceed with plunging the country deeper into debt.

$13,500,000 added by the House for the International Fund for Ireland (IFI), which has released a five-year strategy focusing on grassroots reconciliation and cross-community projects such as: the construction of Creggan Community Café and Catering Ltd., the Newcastle YMCA, the Donegal Town Waterbus, the Leitrim Food Center of Excellence, the Chef Development Program, and funding toward the World Toilet Summit. The great 2006 Toilet Famine I guess?

Please read the whole thing, then ask "Why it was they said they couldn't close the borders?"
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Wait a minute... I always thought the Globalists and the UN were all part of the same team? Can someone please enlighten me about this?

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12