Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who wants to hit these traitors in their bank accounts?

After seeing the GOP bend over to Obama the past 2 weeks I don't trust them to do anything much different next year. And I am tired of playing defense, I want to go on the offense. I say we hit these traitors where it hurts, in their bank accounts.

These politicians vote against us because they have been bought off by corporations and billionaires who want cheap labor and open borders. I say we boycott a couple of those corporations. To be effective we need tens of millions of Americans to join in, that would be possible if we could get conservative media like Breitbart, Laura Ingram, Rush, Mark Levin, Savage, Tea Party, Gun Owners, etc. to publicize it.

Focus on one or two corporations to start, I was thinking of McDonalds and Home Depot. They would be easy to boycott as there are multiple alternatives to their product. If we could reduce their sales at least 10%, their profits and stock price would fall even more.

Keep the boycott going until they agree to national photo e-verify, no guest worker increases, and no amnesty.

If you look at the comments on the US Chamber of Commerce Facebook page, most small businesses oppose amnesty. many are quitting the US Chamber over their amnesty support.

So what do you ALIPACers think, is this a pipe dream or possible? Am I missing any loopholes or issues?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would join a boycott like this, I have even put a similar idea out there as well. LET'S DO this now...it has worked in the past.

Hi Bowman! Long time no see, glad to see you here. We had a perfect domain for such a boycott but someone recently screwed us out of it. PM me if you want details.

Ill comment more over the Holiday.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)