Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who wants to place a bet?

I'm betting the first amnesty giving will be to our favorite criminal Elvira.

I am willing to bet that this will happen before the New Year.

The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Re: Who wants to place a bet?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I'm betting the first amnesty giving will be to our favorite criminal Elvira.

I am willing to bet that this will happen before the New Year.

I DO! You read my mind, that woman will be free straight to immigration Dept. to apply for citizenship. My bet is $100.00 I'm poor

By the way, Tuesday a woman in Manhattan was killed by an illegal alien from Ecuador. I believe he was doing some construction work for her.

Man, I can't afford $100 - I am definately below poverty level, lol.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I said that on another post, yea, she can come out into the sunshine now!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

You know that online gambling has been ban. LOL

I`llbet she`ll start up her own coalition.
    ------------------------

Since she reentered the country after being deported once, isn't she considered a felon? Will people who are felons also qualify for amnesty?

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    Since she reentered the country after being deported once, isn't she considered a felon? Will people who are felons also qualify for amnesty?
    Now felon is such a harsh word. She's just a guest worker who doesn't work.

I bet she gets featured on a postage stamp by 2008, holding little anchor baby Saul (or whatever his name is).
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot

yes, and she also used fake ss#'s x2. that would have landed us in jail but it won her the immigration lottery and elevation to national hero.

MW
    noyoucannot wrote:

You're right. She wouldn't even have been eligible for amnesty under the infamous S. 2611 proposal.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

By the way, Tuesday a woman in Manhattan was killed by an illegal alien from Ecuador. I believe he was doing some construction work for her.
    An excerpt from the New York Post article:

November 7, 2006 --

In a stunning turnaround, a construction worker yesterday confessed to killing indie actress Adrienne Shelly, whose death in a Greenwich Village apartment last week was first thought to be suicide, cops said.

"I was having a bad day," illegal immigrant Diego Pillco, 19, allegedly told cops. "I didn't mean to kill her. But I did kill her."

Pillco told detectives that he punched Shelly, 40, last Wednesday afternoon outside the Abingdon Square apartment she was using as an office after she yelled at him about the noise he was making while working in a vacant apartment below.

Pillco, who is from Ecuador and speaks only Spanish, also claimed that Shelly slapped him first.

After seeing she was unconscious and believing she was dead, Pillco claimed, he dragged Shelly into her apartment, wrapped a bed sheet around her neck and attached it to a shower rod in the bathroom to make it appear she had hanged herself, sources said. The medical examiner has not yet released autopsy results.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11072006

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast