Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are Minutemen and went to Campo for 4 weekends. Watching our completely wide open borders down there and seeing that the legal observers and goons can stalk us at will, blast our ears out with airhorns, and spray us with pepper spray with no fear is an eye-opening experience. The sheriffs tell us we are the problem and that we should just leave. Border patrol vehicles in Campo just sit there. There are few agents to operate them. The BP guys are terrific. There just aren't enough of them.
    Let us know what we can do. I write letters to the editor, call pols, use Numbers USA, call radio stations, and go to Minutemen events. What else should we/can we do?

Oh believe me, i have been with you and the number of E-mails to thousands on Aol message borad and myspace. And i sure have a large phone book here in Cincy that i have made a lot of calls too. I recieved some very harsh e-mails back but oh well, that is life. I will do everything in my power to reach as many people that i can possible reach. Even if there in other city's and states.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by nancynap
    We are Minutemen and went to Campo for 4 weekends. Watching our completely wide open borders down there and seeing that the legal observers and goons can stalk us at will, blast our ears out with airhorns, and spray us with pepper spray with no fear is an eye-opening experience. The sheriffs tell us we are the problem and that we should just leave. Border patrol vehicles in Campo just sit there. There are few agents to operate them. The BP guys are terrific. There just aren't enough of them.
    Let us know what we can do. I write letters to the editor, call pols, use Numbers USA, call radio stations, and go to Minutemen events. What else should we/can we do?
    We moved from Temecula (Redhawk area) to Vegas in Dec. 2002,
    glad to see that you too have found ALIPAC. Thanks for participating as MM !!!!

I do much the same (letters, senators & rep, FAIR & numbers USA and post on the local newspaper forum opposing the illegal invasion).

Tomorrow Aug 9th is the regular meeting of the Las Vegas "Wake Up America" group (Mark Edwards) which i'll attend to see what others are doing here. Seems like every area of the U.S. is having these meet ups to address the issues. More pressure? Oh, yeah !

I'm in!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Eagerly awaiting your instructions...........

Thanks for the welcome, Zorch.
    I'm wondering if we've met. My sister and I went to the Wake up America Foundation Memorial weekend meetings. Were you there?
    Mark Edwards does a great job and reaches lots of people on his program.

YES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Defens reporting for duty!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Count me in too!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Ok gang!

The outreach plan will have to wait till next week.

Right now we need all the help we can get calling and writing legislators in NC and calling the radio stations to alert the public.

This week is really tough on me because I am at the NC General Assembly over 10 hours a day till the budget is done.

I hope you will put some effort into this fight until I get clear for the national outreach plan.

Details

Release from Sen Hunt
    http://www.alipac.us/article-603-thread-1-0.html

Alert from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-7959.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast