Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who will be standing in the OVAL OFFICE?

We have a mind full of political puzzles, regarding which person should we pick for the Oval Office? McCain got washed off the map, once he signed on with Ted Kennedy and the rest of the (OBL) Open border lobby.
    Prior New York major Guiliani, is been suspected of allowing his city to gain the notariety for a Sanctuary for illegal aliens. New Mexico's Gov. Richardson, certainly cannot be trusted, for he like New Yorks current Governor Spitzer issued drivers licenses to foreign nationals. Even today this mandate has not been withdrawn. Hillary has played into pandering to the millions of illegal aliens, as have all the Democrats.

According to www.numbersusa, they has endorsed Mike Huckabee; by far not perfect, because he admitted illegal alien children into his state when he was Governor. Howver, he seems "SEEMS" to have the best immigration grades out of the whole presidential ticket?

Today the President of Border controversial "Minuteman" Gilchrist also sent a salvo of shock through the advocate lines. Standing beside Mr. Huck, he also gave his endorsement for the rush to reach the White House?

Unless something unforeseen happen, like some powerful Democrat decides to commit himself to honor his oath to the American citizens and legal residents.

The opening 3 words of the great American document, the U.S. Constitution states WE THE PEOPLE............!

Not the corporate cartels?
    Not the strange extremist groups like, "La Raza" who unknowing taxpayers subsidise?

Not the Southern Poverty Law Center, which has taken on the ominious identity of the ACLU

Certainly not the globalist, open-border, free traders, who care for nothing--- but profit! These cold-hearted profiteers, who do not live in the real world. They are the ones whose agenda is to force on to the American citizens, the free-flow of cheap labor!

So my friends, who do us activists vote for...............??

Will people in Iowa vote for the Universal Healthcare personage?

Will the voters in New Hampshire demand the Prez. contender withdraw from Iraq?

Michigan taxpayers may decide on a FLAT TAX?

At the ballot box, Nevada voters might decide want to keep their guns?

The people of Florida might consider same-sex marriage?

Perhaps the folks in New Jersey might vote against nuclear power stations

Then their is California... who knows............?

Personally, I think that we will be in for some shock therapy in Iowa? What I have heard, along the grapevine, that political stumpers can't even take a breath, without some individual bombarding them with a question about the illegal immigration occupation?

Casca:

Numbersusa is NOT endorsing/supporting Huckleberry?????

If Tancredo, Hunter, or Paul do not make it-------our best bet is Romney!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

HUNTER IS THE MAN!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe it was Laura Ingram that supports Duncan Hunter, but said he wouldn't win, as he doesn't have the money the others do..
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

MW
    Rockfish wrote:

HUNTER IS THE MAN!!
    As usual, I agree!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hunter is one of the men as far as I am concerned - Hucabee is not even in the running - for me, that is.

I hope Ron Paul has a chance and I hope even if he doesn't win, he goes all the way to the wire, getting his message out there.

The same goes for TAncredo -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is the man?

Sorry guys,
    Hate to burst your bubble, but it is unlikely that Duncan hunter would get the ticket?
    I really wish it was possible, but he doesn't have the monetary clout?
    Tancredo slao is a good man, but he really has not the backing?
    Ron Paul could make it?
    He says no amnesty. He believes once foreign nationals do not get free hand-outs they will leave by attrition!

I only said Huckabee, because he is name is gaining on the rest, and he's the best of all the others who have a chance?

Watch the Iowa corcuses on Jan 2!

I just do not know?

Re: Who is the man?

Quote Originally Posted by Casca
    Sorry guys,
    Hate to burst your bubble, but it is unlikely that Duncan hunter would get the ticket?
    I really wish it was possible, but he doesn't have the monetary clout?
    Tancredo slao is a good man, but he really has not the backing?
    Ron Paul could make it?
    He says no amnesty. He believes once foreign nationals do not get free hand-outs they will leave by attrition!

I only said Huckabee, because he is name is gaining on the rest, and he's the best of all the others who have a chance?

Watch the Iowa corcuses on Jan 2!

I just do not know?

"I only said Huckabee, because he is name is gaining on the rest, and he's the best of all the others who have a chance?"

NO WAY. Romney has just as much chance---if not more than Huckabee. I would vote for Romney before I would EVER think of voting for Huckabee.

And, Numbersusa in NO WAY, SHAPE, or FORM supports Huckabee.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

It might be Huckabee is the choice of the media now and we are hearing more about him.

I hope he hasn't got a chance -

Personally, after hearing about his deal with the Mexican consul and his pro-illegal leanings, I think perhaps Mexico is going to get behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    It might be Huckabee is the choice of the media now and we are hearing more about him.

I hope he hasn't got a chance -

Personally, after hearing about his deal with the Mexican consul and his pro-illegal leanings, I think perhaps Mexico is going to get behind him.
    The illegals and the illegal support groups are favoring Huckabee as well!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast