Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm sure your are right - I just wonder if we could trace some of his funding directly to Mexico - or is it all coming from those chicken pluckers in his state?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    It might be Huckabee is the choice of the media now and we are hearing more about him.
    Of course the media wants Huckaby because almost any Democrat can easily beat him!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't even believe numbers endorsed Huckabee.... He is as much a compulsive liar as George Bush.

Unless we have it in writing from a candidate, that they are going to slam all the criminals, and yes I mean all the criminal immigrants on 5,000 buses and send them back to where they came from...... then I would never fall for the lies again.

I believe it is totally irresponsible of these groups to endorse anyone without that promise.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Rockfish wrote:

HUNTER IS THE MAN!!
    As usual, I agree!
    I agree too. But Hunter doesn't get any attention at all. AND HE IS AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND WANTS TO BUILD THE FENCE! He is also really knowledgeable, confident and very poised, which is all of the qualities I would look for in a President chosen to represent America. But it is too bad that he lacks the MONEY to run.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry, I would rather vote for Hillary Clinton than Huckabee... At least with Hillary I know she and her husband are liars and globalists.. I can fight what I can see...

Huckabee is far more dangerous with his Baptist Preacher, holier than thou trash. He is a liar and a fraud and far more dangerous than Hillary could ever be. I can fight what I can see, but can't fight the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I can't even believe numbers endorsed Huckabee.... He is as much a compulsive liar as George Bush.

Unless we have it in writing from a candidate, that they are going to slam all the criminals, and yes I mean all the criminal immigrants on 5,000 buses and send them back to where they came from...... then I would never fall for the lies again.

I believe it is totally irresponsible of these groups to endorse anyone without that promise.
    Numbers is NOT endorsing/promoting Huckabee!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Correction! No endorsement from Numbersusa.

Correction:--

One of my inside sources at numbersusa gave me the wrong information. NUMBERSUSA has not endorsed Huckabee..I REPEAT numbersusa did not committ themselves to Huckabee.

When I got an email from a friend, that was a diagnosis of THE "SAVE ACT", he mentioned Huck and Numbersusa.

I goofed

Sorry

Well that is definitely good news... I cannot imagine any organization seriously concerned about illegal immigration endorsing the Huck.

I'm tearing up any membership cards that do endorse him... The last thing we need in this country is another Commander and Thief like Bush.

A Paul/Tancredo ticket would be the best of all worlds for me.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Sorry, I would rather vote for Hillary Clinton than Huckabee... At least with Hillary I know she and her husband are liars and globalists.. I can fight what I can see...

Huckabee is far more dangerous with his Baptist Preacher, holier than thou trash. He is a liar and a fraud and far more dangerous than Hillary could ever be. I can fight what I can see, but can't fight the wolf in sheep's clothing.
    Great point, Dianne! Not all Preachers are good.

apropos wrote
    A Paul/Tancredo ticket would be the best of all worlds for me.
    That's what works for me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12