Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are already paying for their healthcare - all of them. Also, many of them use the ER as primary care giver.

Have you been to an ER lately? Know how much it costs, just to see a dr?
    A lot.

No, they won't be paying any taxes - regardless of what they are telling y ou.
    Actually, I doubt there is any provision for that - but if there is, when they file a return, they will get taxes back and get the Earned Income TAx Credit which will be more than any taxes they have paid.

So, if they put them on the tax rolls, it will only mean a raise for them.

Now if they make the employer put them on as employees and not contract labor, they employee will have to pony up their part of SS. For that reason, I don't think any of these people will be regular payroll employees. They will be contract labor as they are now. So the employer is still off the hook and we are still on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think any of these people will be regular payroll employees. They will be contract labor as they are now. So the employer is still off the hook and we are still on it.
    I don't think they will, either. For one thing, if they were regular laborers, many would instantly get "hurt" so they could collect workers' comp. That is one reason why employers don't want to hire them the normal way. I have seen way too much around here in the middle of them to think that this is going to change anything at all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It will change nothing for the better.

It will now give them ALL a cloak of legality. It will be a cover for any and all who want to come here in the future.

They couldn't seem to find the illegals when there were 20 million of them. In many states, 98% of any Mexican laborer would be an illegal - doesn't seem hard to me. They stuck out like a sore thumb - they used the matricula card, for goodness sake.

Now there will be a few million illegals mingled with 20 million legals so they have a built in excuse - as if they bothered to excuse such horrendous lack of respect for America and Americans.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12