Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHO Would Pay For All These People's Health Care ??

THIS IS WHERE WE HAVE TO HAMMER HARD
    IT BETTER BE THE EMPLYOYER!!! This will give the employer incentive to hire an American FIRST.

This whole plan is going to be a disaster before it even starts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The same people who are paying for it now: US.

Oh.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I think Frist should. You know his family owns HCA hospitals.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

We do

$1,000,000,000 a year in medicaid is allocated to hospitals across the USA to help pay for illegals going to hospital ememgency rooms and so on and it still does not cover ALL the cost. It's a Federal law to provide these services!!

$17,000,000,000 a year in social services to cover the cost of their Anchor babies!

And while we are at it, I may as well add that we pay

$12,000,000,000 a year to educate illegal immigrant childen

$6.3 billion for illegal immigrants in the Federal Prisons!

I heard a story on NPR yesterday about a new health care law taking effect in, I believe it was Massachusetts. The gist of it was employers are to provide health care coverage, and if they don't, they get fined by the state something like $300 per employee per year to compensate for state costs of insurance. I thought it was an interesting approach, pay or pay. I'm just tired of employer's shifting the costs of healthcare off onto the public. What a huge externality it has become!!!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

I do think the employers of illegals should pay for their healthcare - and I think they should reimburse the American taxpayer for what we have paid already.

The only answer is to withhold our money from these people. We need to keep boycotts going forever - on a rotating basis.

I wish they WOULD make employers pay for health care. Good companies used to. Back in the 90's we started paying part of it, then a bigger part, and now all of it. For the past four years in a row, the rates have gone up along with the deductible and the amount of coverage has gone down. We are right at $12,000 a year now for two people for less health insurance than we used to get as a company benefit back in 1990 and back then they paid 100%!

I wonder why that is..........

If the American people hear they are going to be paying for it...they're not going to be too happy.

Well, they aren't going to be happy then. People, no matter where they came from, under the age of 19 are eligible for basic health care in the US. People 19 and over are eligible for "Emergency Medical Care" anywhere in the US. That is the law.

It only stands to reason that even if they become legal citizens, they aren't going to get big enough pay raises, and in some cases, they will LOSE take home pay to taxes, to support the families they can't support now. So we are going to keep on paying for them anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast